mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 35|Reply: 0

I have been searcng these posts as well as other sites on the internet and I can

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-1-31 11:04:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
We picked up packetK3 Honduras on a google search.
I would love to get any info you have regarding Honduras.I want to hear others experience with the embassy in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.I emailed the consulate in Tegucigalpa. I even got a tan.

I had someone helping me do all of the paperwork for this whole thing and he faxed our approval notice to the embassy in Teguc along with a letter asking them to open a provisional file and send packet 3.

Looks like they removed the names.

My husband is from Caracas, Venezuela and I petitioned him on the K3 Visa.

Trust me, you are not alone!!!Good luck!!

~Claudia
What is her email address?

Originally posted by Heartbreakkid
What is her email address?
Search for her member name.
TGGCONSIV@state.If you have any info that you could post in a message or could email, I'd appreciate it!
It is so wonderful to find another couple from Honduras.They sent a reply stating it generally takes two months for an interview once they receive the approval from the INS. Your partners can start filling out the information and even getting the exam done while you wait for the approval since the exam IS valid for a whole year. Also, I was thinking that they responded it would take two months considering your wife or fiance did not get a head start on the paperwork.How was your trip? I know it must have been great to spend some time with your honey. What city is your fiancee from? My fiancee is from Tela, Atlantida.I was wondering the some thing, because I'd like to get some info about the embassy in Teguc. You can search it by clicking on the link that says members above.If you would like the fax number I can get it to you.

The trip was great.
localhost/is the link.gov
Thanks for the info heartbreakid. It does not have the list of doctors. It is exactly what is included in the packet.

Originally posted by Heartbreakkid
I have been to this link before.Now she lives in San Pedro.

Try to get her to do this, it will save you time.Maybe if you send her an email or private messageshe mightbe able to help you with anything she can.I know one couple who were just approved and she went to Honduras last week to go to the embassy herself and pick up packet 3.I received my approval notice on Feb.

Xiomi
Glad to see that you are back. It's hot as hell down there right now. What service center did you get approved from?Below is the email address for the embassy in Tegucigalpa. She is going to let me know once she gets back what happened.
I have been to this link before. I can't believe it takes 2 months!!! I am going to email them too.They sent a reply stating it generally takes two months for an interview once they receive the approval from the INS. So maybe it won't be that long after all.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-25 11:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.170063 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum