mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 42|Reply: 0

as part of my quot; National head up your arse day quot; recuperation period i d

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-7-12 02:37:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
4. Send this E-mail to someone to make them smile. Is there another word for synonym? 12. If you ate pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry? 32. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream? New e-mails can be as good. 25.7.13.number 3 drove the guys at work mad today!!!Subject: 20 WAYS TO KEEP A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY1. If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him .2. What if there were no hypothetical questions? 8. Tell your children over dinner, Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.!polly, still chuckling at the one about the zoo car park. Page yourself over the intercom. If the black box flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't thewhole airplane made out of that stuff? 38.Assistant: Yeh, but do you want fries with that?Customer: No, I just want fries. Sing along at the opera.it's called therapy. What was the best thing before sliced bread? 26.5. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes? 5.Made me laugh every time it came on.It went something like this:Customer: Fries please. Atheism is a non-prophet organization. Where do forest rangers go to get away from it all? 14. Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.17. What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant? 15.16.20. Why don't sheep shrink when it rains? 20. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.This was used in radio advertising recently, by a local takeaway company hoping to poach customers from McDonald's.15.14. 6. In the Memo field of all your checks, write For Sexual Favors. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream I won, I won!18. Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song? 37. Why are hemorrhoids called hemorrhoids instead of asteroids? 35. 3.as part of my National head up your arse day recuperation period i decided to trawl through some old e-mails and found this gem. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery? 29. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers? 21.Dozy McD's assistant: Do you want fries with that?Customer: Er no, just fries please. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them? 18. I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, Where's the self-help section? She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.Also laughing at the zooI found the zoo one funny too, warped sense of humour or what?Trouble is, it happened for real last week, didn't it?On the news they showed a woman being stretchered away after a gorilla escaped from his compound and ran amok, she was badly mauled. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso. Laugh hysterically after they answer. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard.10. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling Run for your lives, they're loose!19.They wanted to show that their food was better as well as their staff more intelligent by acting out a typical scene as McDonald's. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.I can't remember what zoo is was though (or what country). Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that. Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do practice? 13. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign? 24. PaulFunny as F**k. 7. The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. Don't disguise your voice. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown, too? 31. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.12. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation? 11.11.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-23 22:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.180245 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum