AllI received my positive ACS assessment a couple of days ago (less than one mo

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-11-8 10:58:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
Any thoughts?Cheers,Mr. From my experience this is done by ACS. How can this be as I only graduated in July 1992?I gave all details of employment since then, and that's all listed in the letter as contributing to the assessment, but I don't understand why it's not, for instance, as of July 1996 as that would be 4 years work experience since graduating. They did on mine and I had to get it reissued.1080648985@britishexpa-nbsp;ts.Maybe I shouldn't bother as it's positive, but I don't want problems later on.T. Ee in Group A, so he must have been assessed on his experience.comwrote in messagenews:1341061. I also have around 8 years of professional experience as ITManager.Experience-Applicants in Group A must have at least four (4) equivalent years of full-time relevant IT professional experience prior to the date of their application for Pre Application Skills Assessment (PASA).nbsp;gt;nbsp;Juliannbsp;gt;nbsp;Mr.nbsp;gt;nbsp;So there arenbsp;two sides to the process, one for the educational qualificationnbsp;younbsp;have, and the other for the skilled (=after you gained your degree)nbsp;gt;nbsp;work experience.comschrieb im Newsbeitragnews:1336803.nbsp;Any thoughts?nbsp;Cheers,nbsp;Mr. They have assessed you at the time of you qualification being achieved.1080648985@. Get you application off to DIMIA before the 14th and get prepared for the long wait Hello,Could you please tell me what mistake they did on your application and whatdid you get reissued.They considered my qualifications as equal to Australian Diploma and gave meGroup B.nbsp;gt;nbsp;I don't think your right on DIMIA checkingnbsp;the skilled work experience.nbsp;I would ask ACS to be sure they haven't madenbsp;a mistake on the letter.doc[/ucl]nbsp;Group Anbsp;Qualifications-nbsp;Courses must contain at least a major in IT, and a predominant objectivenbsp;should be to educate persons to be professionals in IT.g.Thanks,ArchieJulesandChris lt;member8598@british_expats.So there are two sides to the process, one for the educational qualificationyou have, and the other for the skilled (=after you gained your degree)work experience.So there are two sides to the process, one for the educational qualificationyou have, and the other for the skilled (=after you gained your degree)work experience.comschrieb im Newsbeitragnbsp;news:13-nbsp;36803. Eenbsp;--nbsposted vialocalhost/Originally posted by Julian Doesn't it mean that they consider you having fullfilled the educationalrequirements as of the date of your graduation?I think this is all they are interested in: whether or not youhave the equivalent to an Australian Bachelors degree, in your case in I. Ee,Your first hunch is the right one - don't question it just celebrateDoesn't it mean that they consider you having fullfilled the educationalrequirements as of the date of your graduation?I think this is all they are interested in: whether or not youhave the equivalent to an Australian Bachelors degree, in your case in I.When it comes to your application, DIMIA will check on your skilled workexperience. Eenbsp;lt;member10833@british_expats.Cause I also goa a positive assessment from ACS.nbsp;The current guidelines refer to 3 different group qualificationnbsp;criteria.nbsp;Hi All,nbsp;I received my positive ACS assessment a couple of days agonbsp;(less than one month after they received it) and I have a query.JulianMr.The ACS judgement will not change. Ee in Group A, so he must have beennbsp;assessed on his experience.comschrieb im Newsbeitragnews:1336803.I would ask ACS to be sure they haven't made a mistake on the letter.Good luck.So I should post the main application ASAP with the current ACS assessment to get it in before 14th April, and send an amended ACS assment (if applicable) later on if the ACS made a mistake?Sound reasonable?Cheers,Mr.com[/ucl].nbsp;Experience-nbsp;Applicants in Group C who apply within 6 months of course completion donbsp;not require any IT professional experience. Graduate Diploma or Masters degree) or a Post Graduate Diploma ornbsp;higher degree qualification, with a major in information technologynbsp;(IT);nbsp; Where such qualification was completed within 18nbsp;months prior to the application and was undertaken by physicalnbsp;attendance at a campus within Australia of an Australian tertiarynbsp;institution for at least 12 months full-time (one academic year).nbsp;Originally posted by Juliannbsp;Doesn't it mean that theynbsp;consider you having fullfilled the educationalnbsp;requirements as of thenbsp;date of your graduation?nbsp;I think this is all they are interested in:nbsp;whether or not younbsp;have the equivalent to an Australian Bachelorsnbsp;degree, in your case in I.nbsp;Group Bnbsp;Qualifications-nbsp;Applicants withnbsp; an Australian AQF Diploma or Australian AQF Advancednbsp;Diploma with a major in IT, or an Australian Bachelor degree, ornbsp;Graduate Diploma, or higher qualification with a minor (sub-major) innbsp;IT; ornbsp; an overseas qualification assessed as being comparable to annbsp;Australian AQF Diploma.So this would put Mr.The current guidelines refer to 3 different group qualification criteria.Experience-Applicants in Group C who apply within 6 months of course completion do not require any IT professional experience. They did on mine and I had to get it reissued.JulianMr.The letter states that I meet their requirements for category A as of July 1992.nbsp;Experience-nbsp;Applicants in Group A must have at least four (4) equivalent years ofnbsp;full-time relevant IT professional experience prior to the date of theirnbsp;application for Pre Application Skills Assessment (PASA).nbsp;So this would put Mr. Taken from this pdf:nbsp;] localhost/al/PIM_Guidelines_Issue_5_18_February_2004. How can this be as I only graduated in July 1992?nbsp;I gave allnbsp;details of employment since then, and that's all listed in the letter asnbsp;contributing to the assessment, but I don't understand why it's not, fornbsp;instance, as of July 1996 as that would be 4 years work experience sincenbsp;graduating.T.Hi All,I received my positive ACS assessment a couple of days ago (less than one month after they received it) and I have a query.nbsp;gt;nbsp;When it comes to your application,nbsp;DIMIA will check on your skilled worknbsp;experience.I don't think your right on DIMIA checking the skilled work experience. Ee lt;member10833@british_expats.nbsp;The letter states that I meet their requirements for category A as ofnbsp;July 1992.T. Taken from this pdf: localhost/AQualifications-Courses must contain at least a major in IT, and a predominant objective should be to educate persons to be professionals in IT.Good luck.nbsp;gt;nbsp;Good luck. From my experience this is done by ACS.nbsp;-- nbsposted vialocalhost/

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-26 03:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.187202 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum