View: 43|Reply: 0

I have FS1) 1 srt and skirtie quot;Skittlesquot; set by Marcie of G-Button baby

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2013-4-18 10:30:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
I hoarded the skirtie for way too long and by the time I decided to just let YDD use it, she'd outgrown the rise.It is super soft, but I'm not quite sure what wool it's made from. measurements: w: 18, r: 15, t: 10. measurements: w: 14, r: 15, i: 9. 2) 1 pair of crocheted Fiesta shorties by Amanda of Love Bug Bottoms- size medium. measurements ofr: 16-19, w: 19-22, i: 4.It has handpainted Skittles on it, but IMO the paint is a little stiff.

I dont plan to find out the gender of this baby- but im almost tempted to buy the skittles one just because its soo cute in case I have a girl.

Added 2 BN Luxe soakers. Thanks for lookin'!
**ITEMS BELOW HAVE BEEN SOLD**

pm'd ya

Added measurements!

PM'ed you on Cherry Blossom Knits

Orchid capris gone.I prefer funded PP.It is roughly a size medium with approx.No drawstring to mess with during diaper changes. She did wear the shirt a few times, however, which is why the tag has been cut off. HI and AK mamas, please PM me for a price quote since I will send items priority.I have FS:

1) 1 shirt and skirtie Skittles set by Marcie of G-Button baby. International mamas, please PM me for a price quote.I paid $55 plus shipping for this set, but am only asking 32ppd $40ppd for the skirtie. Prices include shipping with delivery confirmation to the lower 48.

Small blue Woollybottoms sold. I just had to say TOO CUTE!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.186448 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum