View: 43|Reply: 0

Florida Marlins (-1

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2014-3-14 14:33:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
more reasons for florida in a little while.

this is quite simply a play for Willis, and the fact we think florida is the hotter team, with a better offense. you can read willis stats for yourself. but we have forgotten the stats in this one as the cubs have a slight edge in the head to head matchup,, simply a play for willis. Good luck today with the Marlins.

Dude. now lets see if we can hold them. hope that i can post it.30) listed pitchers, laying $650 to win $500.net

ok, or email me at gcca@mchsi. we love Willis in this one, he is going to prove to Dusty that he is an allstar. stay tuned. florida 7-3 over last 10, cubs 3-7 over last 10.

we are getting what we thought out of Willis today, now we need to push one across.put up your next banishment play so I can put some dough on it early. see ya after the game or on thursday.

FLA will cover. more numbers in a bit,, if Florida loses this game then im gone until Thurdays games.

SSI. guys we have been hot with these, real hot,, since the first game of the CWS, i have been on fire,, 28-14 in madcappers contest, +35 real units in the MLB challenge, which is leading it now.
Pleasee mailmeat conkelj@netscape.

there will be another banishment play tonight if the marlins win.

Great job yesterday with the Padres, you were right.Florida Marlins (-1.com

looks like possible postphonement.Wil.

another play for tonight?

who loves pudge about right now.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-28 11:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.203305 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum