[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-12-27 14:50:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
TIA

Make a menu I use Hillbillyhousewife she has some great recipes, and Allrecipes , and SuperCook(this one you can put in items that you have on hand and it will give you recipes).

Something I tried last night, which as great.

Have I mentioned meal planning? [img]images/smilies/default/tongue.

but if you want to use baking soda and you want flavored toothpaste you can use a whisk or food processor (or blender) to incorporate a small (very very small) amount of pepermint extract into the baking soda.We are switching to family cloth and cloth instead of paper towels.I shop at Walmart and Publix (last night was at Publix).The baking soda doesn't bother me one bit, but thanks for the suggestion!

WOW! You guys are amazing!I always make a weekly menu and shopping list.I had the meat counter slice it for me for free.

Since starting the grocerygame, I have gotten all of my toothpast free or for less than $0.I spent $130 at the grocery store last night.I clip coupons and buy on sale and name brand.

Also, try to stay away from name brand items even if you have a coupon, most times you would still pay more than store brand. I just round up to make adding easier, like if something is 2.Anyone live in Central FL?I could sure use a personal savings trainer.gif[/img]

Chandi

I went to the store last night as well.00 for store brand so unless I have a coupon for more than .
I've never seen reduced to sell meat.They don't have store brand half-caf which is what DH drinks.I have been doing this for a couple years now and it has saved us sooo much money.

Originally Posted by Deanner03Do you have an Aldi's (or something simialr) nearby? Buy EVERYTHING you can from the cheap stores, then hit the regular grocery store for anything else you need!I totally agree.72 for 9 lbs of chicken nuggets.

I sometimes can get whole cut up chickens for 59 cents a lb.

I've cut my budget down from 450-500 per month to under 400 per month by doing this and cutting out 1 or 2 meat dishes a week.I will be doing that again. They were $4.

I use coupons for the name brand stuff we buy.

For our family of 4 (2 adults, 1 toddler and 1 infant) I spend less than $200 a month on groceries (this includes soda for DH for lunch and lunchmeat for him) by stockpiling and buying reduced for quick sale meats.use baking soda.Saturday I got 3 bags of chicken nuggets (3 lb bags) for $2.79 for name brand and 2.Sell by date is today but I freeze it right away.If you watch walgreens ads you can get stuff like toothpaste for free after coupons.50 a box, and thats for name brand stuff.

Can't think of any others right now.Still way cheaper than toothpaste.69 each so with the sale an coupons, I got 4 (44oz total) for about $1.
3.50 in coupons so that makes it 1.25 a full sized tube.
I bought a whole pork loin that was on sale for just over $11.Lots saved.Lots saved there.

My tips:
1.79 I always buy store brand.Was that good?

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.174001 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum