mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 50|Reply: 0

I would like to see the difference in prices and read and possibly get a quote f

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-9-3 05:00:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
I subscribe to the equivalent of Which, Choice.

Best regards.I would like to see the difference in prices and read and possibly get a quote from them does anyone have any links they could put up for me ?

Cheers

Carrianne
Try Australianunit.com.au Best price we found anywhere- recommended by Alan Collett, Tried Medibank, Bupa, and a couple of regional onesbut Australaian Unity came out best by almost $40 on the next best (for us) Good hunting
Hi

That link is not recognised.

Thanks for that info.australianunity.com.

Please help

Thanks

Terry

Originally posted by terryg
Hi

That link is not recognised.au.au

Originally posted by yafm
sorrywww.au Best price we found anywhere- recommended by Alan Collett, Tried Medibank, Bupa, and a couple of regional onesbut Australaian Unity came out best by almost $40 on the next best (for us) Good hunting
Hi there

Try these:

are loads of others, these are just the ones I got quotes from, we ended up with hbf.
Hi
Assume you use

to look for absolutely anything you need in Oz and a long list of private health insurers

However, specifically for Medicare, try
for private medical insurance
the best
Art

Originally posted by pread
I will be taking out Medical Insurance from Australia Unity also.Originally posted by terryg
Hi

That link is not recognised.com.australianunity. I subscribe to the equivalent of Which, Choice.au
Thxregards

Terry
What am I really buying with private insurance??Is it like the UK where it's queue jumping and a nice room or am I actually avoiding some potential costs?Can I get subsidised prescription medicines as a Uk citizen with a Medicare card and how much do they cost?How much extra do you pay when you have a GP consultation?What is the 'gap'?I'm currently considering an Australian Unity expats plan for $1800 p.

love sophia xx

Originally posted by yafm
Try Australianunit.

Please help

Thanks

Terry

I will be taking out Medical Insurance from Australia Unity also.com.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.177027 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum