Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-11-5 08:31:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
yummmm.

Pinto beans are really good with cornbread

spicy pinto beans--cooked with chopped bell peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder, etc.Ideas?I am thinking either something to go over it, or maybe cut it up and put it in something?No idea here.Just don't want plain cornbread again!

Chili? I love chili and cornbread, yummy!!

ETA: Man, now my preggo self really really wants chili and cornbread, can I come over?

Yep, chili, black eye peas, veggie soup.Now what to make with what's left?I'm hoping to turn it into some sort of a main dish for dinner.

I like to cut up some mushrooms, celery, carrots, onions, and cook with some white wine and water.I baked a double batch of cornbread a few days ago.I could use some company in the midst of my chaos!

any kind of beans, yum

Originally Posted by mamjo777I baked a double batch of cornbread a few days ago.Ideas?I am thinking either something to go over it, or maybe cut it up and put it in something?No idea here.Yum yum!

Originally Posted by dimibellaChili? I love chili and cornbread, yummy!!

ETA: Man, now my preggo self really really wants chili and cornbread, can I come over?

I can do chilli!Now, off of search the forum for a good chili recipe (my last chili attemp=not so great)

Sure.Just don't want plain cornbread again!

I'd make a hearty stuffing and serve with some kind of protein (either vegetarian meat or chicken or beans or something).

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-25 11:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.169076 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum