mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 13|Reply: 0

So do you all love the Pin Up fab going around or hate it I personally love it a

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-1-24 14:06:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
So do you all love the Pin Up fab going around or hate it? I personally love it and think its such a hot look.I have always been a fan but since Kat Von D hit the scene its the new old new thing.Patent pumps, flattering outfits for curvy women think Monroe. I LOVE that look! but yeah it's super hard - unless (haha) you wear wigsbut they're hot and they cost alot so I'm a natueal mama these days

I love that look! Pre-baby? That WAS my look, to some extent.help at all?

I know who you are talking about, I guess I just havent seen that trend yetMaybe Im not up with the latest fashion, lol.and I had soft cucls, too! Though I didn't do skirts so much.I have given some away, sold some.

You mean like Dita Von Teese? She is beautiful, but I think that look is a lot of work!

I haven't really seen anything like that around here either.

Check this out - Betty Page was IRL a sweet, quiet Christian girl, who after her modeling years lead a nice quite life alone with her cats (NOT EVEN KIDDING!). I love dresses and the style is super flattering to my figure (not plump but not stick thin) plus its fuN!

Huh?I am lost!

wait i dont get it. No joke. I have TONS of corsets from pre-pregnancy I will never fit into again (like, HUNDREDS.there is no possible way I can ever fit those again since they are boned to your shape, and mine has changed).more jeans and nicer sandals (not the $1 Walmart kind)! The look (if done at a more basic level) is easy, and VERY stylish!

I love the look but as a WAHM, it doesn't suit my lifestyle right now LOL

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 00:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.188214 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum