Ack! I have no appetite

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-5-14 15:05:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
This one I am eating like a pig everything sounds good and I was gained about 15 lbs at 23 weeks so it is very werid for me. I'm not sick; I've not thrown up in 10 weeks!

Any other mamas experienced or experiencing this?

sorry mama. That's it. I have only gained 2lbs. I am 25weeks (ish).its sounds like its a good idea to at least try to eat something at regular intervals.even if its a piece of fruit. Is this just my body's way of regulating my weight? If so.

Today I had bacon eggs for lunch, and some tea a few hours later.

I was like that with my first 3 pregnancies.but I hope you get a response from someone who can relate.Ack! I have no appetite. I went through a period of wanting to eat a lot and I ate fairly healthy during that time. I don't know what's up. I do make myself eat at regular intervals, or I get horrid heartburn.I'm in the camp of hungry all the time.I think keeping your blood sugar up is important. ack. It's now dinnertime and I have no desire to eat. what gives? I swear, I ate like a horse with DD (that was 4 years ago - eek!) but now I have to force myself to eat.I hated to eat nothing sounded good and gained very little weight.I am a small girl too so it wasn't good.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.206690 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum