mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 51|Reply: 0

So my goofball DH came into the kitchen just as I was laying out all the longies

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-10-27 08:19:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
) I thought the conversation was too funny not to share with my fellow CD-obsessed friends.So my goofball DH came into the kitchen just as I was laying out all the longies to dry (note to self: longies are fun to wash.
DH: (touches them and feels that they're wet) Why don't you just throw them in the dryer?
Me:
DH: See? It's little comments like that which keep me from having to do laundry.

DH: Hmm, what are you making? Longies for dinner?
Me: Yep, lol.

I was lanolizing at midnight over the weekend, and he just looked at me and shook his head. He knows how I *heart* my diaper laundry.one or two at a time! Next time I won't try to get all 7 done at once. He knows how I *heart* my diaper laundry.

My DH will soon know to step away !He is deployed and when he was here I only had 1 pair of wool shorties that werent used a whole ton, but now.

Originally Posted by Spirit ElfMy dh knows to step AWAY from the wool, lol.
Me: Yeah, you're hilarious, you nut!

Our kitchen counter full of longies (all of which were traded for)That would SOOO be my DH except he might actually put them in the dryer !

My dh knows to step AWAY from the wool, lol. OMG Im obsessed ! So i have more ! .

I was lanolizing at midnight over the weekend, and he just looked at me and shook his head.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-21 20:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.175868 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum