mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 48|Reply: 0

Just starting to look at the skills assessment form and work out what we need to

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-5-11 08:55:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
I needed full transcripts of my degree, rang the uni I attended, asked for exams office, told them my name and date of birth, what degree I took, and heh presto.e. You should check that your respective assessing body does not impose the same respective restrictions?Hope this helps. As far as the degree is concerned, I imagine that this MAY be mandatory for your respective skills assessment body to assess your hubby's academic background so I would say yes, submit it!.e. If we do put it in I understand that we need to get course content from the University, can anyone confirm this?ThanksPeanutOriginally posted by Peanut HelloJust starting to look at the skills assessment form and work out what we need to get together, and who we need to contact.one certified transcript, at the knock down price of just £25. Should we put my hubbys Uni degree in Graphic Design under the heading Vocational training, strictly speaking it isn't I suppose, and it doesn't relate directly to the work he does either. We're just paranoid about leaving it out. Its sounds to me that you are asking after your hubby's academic transcript? I was lucky as I kept mine from '95 and I know that the ACS have rejected applications for partially submitted transcripts (i. You should check that your respective assessing body does not impose the same respective restrictions?Hope this helps.Howver, one last point though, is that the ACS have strict guidelines about applicants applying under the IT major group who do not have degrees with major IT content in the respective degree. Its sounds to me that you are asking after your hubby's academic transcript? I was lucky as I kept mine from '95 and I know that the ACS have rejected applications for partially submitted transcripts (i. If we do put it in I understand that we need to get course content from the University, can anyone confirm this?ThanksPeanutI doubt that you will be going down the ACS route but I imagine that there must be some commonality in all skilled migration applications. lost the other page!).00!!!Hope this helps!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-21 20:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.237209 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum