mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 19|Reply: 0

Guys ive been at ts almost daily for 17yrs now but only have posted here since l

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-7-17 20:40:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
adding angels/a's over 8.35) for 1 unit.5 runs (+1.

SSI, i was looking at the score on ESPN's ticker because this game wasnt on TV tonight anywhere that i could find at least and they scoreboard said it was tied 5-5 mid 9th

5-3 in the bottom of the 6th inning of the oak/ana game with 1 out

all we need is 1 more run in this one to get the $ on the over SSI

yeah i see that dan,, i need it, to finish 3-3 on the day, but whats ironic about that is,, ill be 3-0 on totals,, which i hardly ever play.14 units), i play about 90% of them,, only exception being when im doing banishment plays. I will have some nascar matchups in the nascar forum later today for those interested.

1-0 boys,, as the over in yanks/redsox game comes in,,,, runs that darn contest record to 23-12 (+13.5 (-1.5 (-1.

listed pitchers must go on everything guys.

boys thats 2-0 now as clev/minny go over the total in 4. My NBA season finished on the plus side about +25 units and was good enough for 2nd place in the NBA contest on the forum.05), Cinn(-1.05), Cincy(-1. entire card recap: yanks/rsox over 9.

two_headed_monster

dont feel bad THM, i have the astros too today

4-0 halo's 2 outs 2 men on (1st and 2nd) halama in the game top of the 2nd inning

damn SSI, philly just tied it up in the 9th and there still batting

dan what did you mean by this,,, philly didnt tie it up,,,, i dont think. each unit being based on $100. Todays plays: and yes i know that i may be a few hours early but ive got to get them up.

SSI, looking good in that A's VS ANA game 3-0 top of the first still 0 outs with runners on 1st and 2nd i have the over perty health myself today

*lol* damn, so much for that idea of ours huh?? 3-run HR by Salmon in the first.

SSI, anytime its a profitable day thats all that matters really no matter how you do it

SSI, halo's went over in the top of the 9th for us on a contervesal catch

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-25 12:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.192376 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum