Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-2-17 12:35:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
Doesn't get much better.

1 Unit Plays (added)
St. Just letting you know. catch you after the games tonight,, then lets me and you compare notes today. For some strange reason we definetly feel good about the Cards chances at pulling this one out though.

SSI, you know we always appreciate any and all trends you got for us to consider (our thanks for todays 2) and the fact we respect your comments and opinions on the games at hand.5 R/L -110

1 Unit Plays
Florida +140
NYMets +115
Colorado -105
Bos/NYY Over 9. 2head ive picked up close to $6000 since june 12th, im smoking brother.5 R/L -130 *no Koch or any hard decisions for Manuel and we should be just fine*
Seattle -1. That one will stay with us for a while, especially since it turned out to be the only lose on our $10/way 4 team round robin with SF, ARZ, and the Rockies OVER.

1 Unit Plays (added)
Houston +105
NYYankees -1. Best of luck. Don't you love when you play an OVER and you can stop worrying about it in the 5th or 6th inning. Back later to some winners hopefully. have you ever considered just dropping the 1 unit plays altogether. angels can score at times alot,,, a's pound ortiz. im adding philly on run line tonight and i bet run lines very infrequently. *lol* Ok enough, won't mention that anymore.5 runs Even

Best of luck to all. And yes, we could have used you yesterday after that CWS game dammitt! Still can't believe that $hit, but yeah we basically had to vent to ourselves about that injustice, as you noticed *lol* Anyways thats it from us for now, glad to see you back.And how about our Mets play baby?? No hits heading into the 7th inning but thanks to Trachsel we're still even at 0-0.

2head, i went 3-0 in nascar today (+$367).

two_headed_monster

yep your mets are winning now,, looks good for you but remember its not over.

SSI, yup looks like we suddenly do.327-268-5, +32. Oh well, $hit happens right so on with the show and todays plays. looks like you got your hands full now, with the cubs. im going to win the darn thing. im 2-0 2head but i need some help on the other 3. also looks like a good call by you on florida.5 runs -120
ChiWhiteSox -210
Minnesota -135
Seattle -180
Oakland -115

two_headed_monster

GL THM

I love the nickname

Adding to our card.again!! From 5-0 to 5-5, whats up with that?? Cardinals must think its not fun to win without the drama element involved we guess.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-25 12:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.201418 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum