Check ts out

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-2-14 14:26:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
An amazing and truly sad tale.Nipped out to school to drop my son off and rushed back to read the rest of this it was so interestingSo, apart from Chernobyl, living in the surrounding area from Sweden to Ukraine is now radiologically like permanently living on a mountain or in a cruising jet aeroplane at 10,000 meters altitude. very much.DavidUnfortunately I do not know the author personally.What a truly fascinating post.Originally posted by bubcay Check this out. Thank you very.I read this a couple of days ago, and I am still not able to get it out of my head.I am not an easy person to impress, but what I read there truly moved me, and this brave and amazing woman changed some of my perspectives.What a piece!Originally posted by davidw What a truly fascinating post.I have searched the net for some info on Chernobyl, and it popped out.a great site. :lecture: :lecture: :lecture: localhost/Cheers. Thank you for sharing. I'll read it again slowly now. very much.Very best wishesDavidYes, very fascinating! Thanks!Arrghhh, I'm busy, I don't have time!!!! And still I read it all CHERNOBYL RADIATIONFor comparison:Radiation intensity (mainly from cosmic rays) on the top of the Mt Buffalo National Park, Victorian Alps, Australia.Totally unexpected.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-21 20:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.197484 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum