mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 48|Reply: 0

If i can get my hubby a spousal visa for England does anyone know of the process

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-8-17 13:48:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
The job poffer is a legitimate one with a U. Do you know any?? Either here or in Aus? If we were divorced. If there's a possibility that you'll be performing from the US, you might look into a special visa that exists for performers (don't recall the name of it, but did hear that it's expensive). I'm sorry to be emotional, but this all seems so mountainous and so unsure.

As a K3 may be your only option, you should think about where you want to live while that processing. I don't know if this makes DCF from ANY country beneficial to you.

Have a read through there and let us know your questions.will that stop him from getting admitted to Aus??
We married in the States, but i was completely misinformed and left. I never actually overstayed any visa!I have never overstayed a visa. I do know, however that he doesn't want to raise children in the U.
humph.
Hi again. My concern is that your case is too complicated for a do it yourself approach. I would certainly start getting some of this down on paper and figuring out your costs for each option as you are starting to talk about some expensive travel for a couple having trouble meeting the poverty level guidelines (and I realize that your joint income may be high enough, but your income is hidden?)

There are so many variables that you've thrown into your story that it almost seems like a test for the NG! However, your tone suggests sincerity I'd like to help.

For example: re: waiver.who create problems through irresponsibility.then we can always take care of things correctly.i took some deep breaths and re-read your reply. Or certainly thinking about it. You must be really lovely people to take the time to help people like us.
Hey There,
Thanks for the advice.England or Australia (I'm assuming that's your other citizenship?).
Thanks.S citizens that are non-residents?
The wblink to Australia did not mention that it was available??
Also my Husband has a criminal record (10 years ago for a non hienious cime).or so he could get a tourist visa.sincerely.i took some deep breaths and re-read your reply. I'm referring to the overstays. We want to find the quickest and surest way to be together. I'm sorry to be emotional, but this all seems so mountainous and so unsure.
So, if the DCF thing wasn't any quicker in Aus, than Eng, then i'd stay here. I don't *think* using different passports gets you around the overstay issue, especially as you were effectively living in the US on tourist stamps.i always left before they expired and came back again. I suspect not too much, but I have NO knowledge about how it would be applied, how long it would take etc. I don't know if you will need one, and I don't know how it might affect DCF if you did. If the likelihood of me getting a waiver because of a job offer was stronger, then M and i have discussed the option of a divorce!!!! So we would at least be able to get to each other quicker.

You *are* lucky in that you both have flexible schedules that will allow you to be together during your processing.but for now.do you know anyone who has ever filed for an 01 visa??
M did have a possible offer of work in the U.
Can you suggest any good attorneys that may be able to handle something of such complicated content??
I will read your reply again later today. I don't *think* using different passports gets you around the overstay issue, especially as you were effectively living in the US on tourist stamps. If the likelihood of me getting a waiver because of a job offer was stronger, then M and i have discussed the option of a divorce!!!! So we would at least be able to get to each other quicker.and it's not as far from M as Aus.not knowing i wouldn't be allowed back!
Thank you for the link and please forward any further info you can.
That was a mouthful. I do know, however that he doesn't want to raise children in the U.)
What do you mean by this ??? Can you not do DCF, if you have overstays or need a waiver? What is the likelihood of them granting me a waiver? Are they more likely to do it because M and i are married?

And also:

(Or, if there's a possibility that you'll be traveling together over the coming year or so, you may want to wait before filing any paperwork at all.
and thank you.we now face the problem of not having quite as much flexibility as we thought. At least you are in the right place to find some answers! Start here:
localhost/pay particular attention to DCF: which visa? That section will begin to explain the process of filing through the Embassy in London.or lack of it, will allow him to join me here and at least we can be together. At least you are in the right place to find some answers! Start here:
localhost/pay particular attention to DCF: which visa? That section will begin to explain the process of filing through the Embassy in London. I'm referring to the overstays. My concern is that your case is too complicated for a do it yourself approach. If the waiver would be more likely, then we'll take steps to make that possible.
CheersAs a K3 may be your only option, you should think about where you want to live while that processing.not knowing i wouldn't be allowed back!
Thank you for the link and please forward any further info you can.
That was a mouthful. To do that you will need to be married, and your spouse will need to have some status in the UK other than 'tourist'.sincerely. So unfortunately.then we can always take care of things correctly.let me know if you have any advice from here. This is all seeming so beyond me at the moment. To do that you will need to be married, and your spouse will need to have some status in the UK other than 'tourist'. We want to find the quickest and surest way to be together. The performers visa is 01, but i am pretty sure that i am no longer allowed in the U.

I can't imagine that divorce would be a good solution, especially as it would be 'for show'. It doesn't mean it can't be done, just that I don't know how it's done. I don't know if this makes DCF from ANY country beneficial to you. Thank you again. The performers visa is 01, but i am pretty sure that i am no longer allowed in the U. You must be really lovely people to take the time to help people like us. I don't *think* using different passports gets you around the overstay issue, especially as you were effectively living in the US on tourist stamps. Criminal history was not brought up in any of those threads that I remember.S) offer in April, but i am unsure as to whether i can accept.but for now.S citizens that are non-residents?
The wblink to Australia did not mention that it was available??
Also my Husband has a criminal record (10 years ago for a non hienious cime). If there's a possibility that you'll be performing from the US, you might look into a special visa that exists for performers (don't recall the name of it, but did hear that it's expensive). If the waiver would be more likely, then we'll take steps to make that possible. I would certainly start getting some of this down on paper and figuring out your costs for each option as you are starting to talk about some expensive travel for a couple having trouble meeting the poverty level guidelines (and I realize that your joint income may be high enough, but your income is hidden?))

I agree at looking at the costs.

Or, if there's a possibility that you'll be traveling together over the coming year or so, you may want to wait before filing any paperwork at all.what will we do if we can't get through??
I have some questions in relation to things you said:
(In addition to your husband's problem, you are most likely going to need a waiver at some point.

Originally posted by meauxna
Hey Girl, relax and take a deep breath.

Or, if there's a possibility that you'll be traveling together over the coming year or so, you may want to wait before filing any paperwork at all. Basically, we are bothe prepared to do whatever it takes to be in the same country.
Girl, as mentioned in other threads (and now I've caught your story up), I'm going to add my vote for you getting a *good* lawyer.[/quote]

Girl,
These complications are why I encourage you to find further help (which may be here on the NG, just beyond me).
So, if the DCF thing wasn't any quicker in Aus, than Eng, then i'd stay here.let me know if you have any advice from here.
humph.
Thank you so much!!
Do you know if Australia still does direct consular filing for U. Do you know any?? Either here or in Aus? If we were divorced.K, but that company has offices in the U.If i can get my hubby a spousal visa for England, does anyone know of the process of us filing together from here?? Thankfully his line of work. I suggest you compile your situation into one post that contains all the information you have so far.com groups, you'll see that there are recent examples of non-resident USCs going to Oz and filing their DCF. DCF is usually recommended for people who have no legal or medical complications. I will write again later.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.199238 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum