I just wanted to pop in and say howdy

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-9-11 07:28:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
We are looking at an out of state adoption right now, and there is no way my DH can be out of state for a month.WELCOME!

Welcome and congrats on your baby boy!

Welcome and congrats! Wow, a whole month.I just wanted to pop in and say howdy.We used to live in the Houston area, but we live in Illinois now.So we jumped in the car and headed out of state for Christmas (he was going to be induced on Christmas day evening - at 41 weeks, but decided to show up that morning instead).

I stay at home with Mark and own my own website businesses.
I'm Amanda and I'm mom to two adopted girls, placed at birth and one bio child who is a miracle (since I wasn't suppose to get pregnant!). We found out exactly a week before he was due that we were chosen to be his parents.Our current plan is that if this happens we will all go, but if he has to go back, I stay behind with the baby (and my boys - ack!)Anyway, congrats!

Originally Posted by kaohWelcome and congrats! Wow, a whole month.He was born on Christmas day and has been with us and in our care since he was 2 hours old.We're totally in love with the little guy and it's amazing to watch him grow every day.It's always felt right to all of us, and we're very fortunate in that.We are looking at an out of state adoption right now, and there is no way my DH can be out of state for a month.He's our Christmas miracle.We'll use the proceeds from the businesses to go toward finishing paying off these loans (it's expensive to stay in a hotel for a month!) and starting to save up for his sister.They are fun and allow me to be his primary caregiver.Our current plan is that if this happens we will all go, but if he has to go back, I stay behind with the baby (and my boys - ack!)Anyway, congrats!that's what happened - DH came home and the little guy and I stayed in the hotel by ourselves for about 2 weeks.We had to stay a month due to ICPC stuff, and have been home 4 months.

Welcome - I remember that feeling! I also remember paying off the loans.
Best of luck - I'm so glad that your wait was short!

Welcome!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-25 12:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.175855 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum