mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 55|Reply: 0

is grossed out by quot;usedquot; diapersHe isn't saying for me not to buy them b

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-8-27 06:38:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
he thinks they're super expensive (which they are, my goodness!) and worthless since he explodes out of them and then clothes have to be washed even more often, lol!

DH was at first, but now it doesn't really matter since I never buy any unless I am sure of the seller.
Christie

Mine is!I told him I bought some from here and he was not very happy!He can't even tell which ones they were though so I've bought a few more. He is cheap so as long as it is a good price.

Mine doesn't really care.
I was just wondering how your DH's reacted when you first started CDing.)He thinks its a little wierd that we have used dipes but he sure likes the price better than new!

Mine doesn't care either way. he thinks its great i can sell my used dipes for a portion of what i sold them for. I don't buy anything that looks used or really worn.

I am not sure what my Dh thinks, but I am grossed out by it, LOL!

Yea, DF is gross out by it.

Yes, my DH was very grossed out by it when I first told him I was going to buy used dipes.But it really bothers him.IDK.What he doesn't know won't hurt him, right?lol

My DH is grossed out by ALL diapers - sposies, new CD's, used CD's.is grossed out by used diapers?
He isn't saying for me not to buy them, because basically I am doing it anyway! LOL. I am kinda freaked out, but I always strip and wash several times, the diapers that is, .I'm fine with used but I can see how some people find it kind of gross.though he hasn't figured out which ones are new, and which are used!!

my dh doesnt care.He will do anything to get out of a diaper change (which actually comes in handy when I need some other chore done around the house and need a bargaining chip. Plus, he HATES HATES HATES sposies. Literally, when he found out they were used, his reply was OK, now we'll start buying you used underwear and used maxi-pads to use.Actually he's really cheap so used is probably better for him.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 16:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.282016 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum