Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-7-11 06:00:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
I haven't tried that yet though. $12PPD

small hole in soaker of grey

a few spots on inner of purpleThese two dipes are in great condition other than the flaws that are noted in the pics.)purple $10PPD
Asking $14PPD each or $25 for both.It is an XL.One thing I would like to note is that the yellow dipe has pretty stretched out elastic.They all have some fuzzies on the tab, which I will try to remove the best I can. These are all Larges.I didn't notice any staining or holes, but I do think that the velour could be a bit softer. above.) This dipe looks pretty good too.)This is a really cute dipe. They have a sewn in soaker.

The Bum-ware Extreme was a tester made for my son. blue and light blue

Inner of Orange and sage dipes

close up of Orange inner

close up of sage inner

Underside of soaker of orange and sage dipes1. It is made with white micro inner w/ an OC snap in soaker topped w/ OV. This would be a great dipe, if you ordered a new snap in soaker from Katina of Lullaby dipes. Blue pul outter w/ black snaps. Light Blue Pul outter w/ teal snaps. They are both made w/ organic cotton and have soakers topped w/ OV. The inners are all made of flannel, and all come w/ a doubler (except for the BWX). This dipe has a few issues also.)brown$10PPD
5.It is made w/ OC and has a OV topped OC snap in soaker There are a couple of holes in the OV and a few dark splotches on the underside of the soaker (see photos).Lullaby Diaper~Large~VGUC. The outter looks pretty good though.)blue $10PPD
3.The outter looks great, but the inner has troubles.)Lullaby Diaper~Medium~VGUC. If my prices are too high please make an offer!

Lullaby DiapersInner of Med. Asking $8PPD. It still has some stretch to it, but it is not as good as it once was.$12PPD

Large BottombumpersInner of dipes. is really cute, but the dragon has some loose threading.)Lullaby Diaper~Large~This dipe has issues. It has been one of my favorite dipes of all time. of this but I couldn't get a good one.Because of this there is no tag on it.~ SOLD
BottomBumpersInner of the Blue w/ red snaps and the Yellow

Inner of the Blue W white snaps and Red

Close up of the Yellow Inner

Another close up of the Yellow SoakerAll of these are medium sized Bottom Bumper diapers.I don't think that sunning alone will take care of the stain on the soaker though.)This dipe has the most issues. and it also has some staining on the inner of the dipe. It has a dark stain on the top of the soaker. Asking $6PPD
4. Most of them have a bit of wear right under the aplix where it has been snagged a bit by it's own aplix.)green BWX $10PPD
4. There is a small hole in the velour (see photo) and the underside of the soaker has a light stain.

Bum-ware!

Inner of purple and blue

Inner of Green Bum-ware Extreme

inner of the brown and yellowThese Bum-Ware Diapers are AIO's.)This diaper looks pretty good. This side snapping dipe is made w/ OC and has a snap in soaker that is made w/ OC and is topped w/ OV.The emb. Asking $14PPD
2.I do think laundering and maybe stripping it would help. Asking$14PPD
3.I accept PP and RME! I am not looking for any trades sorry. Asking $8PPD
3. I didn't notice any staining or holes on this diaper.

1. I tried to get a good pic.Most of them are in pretty good shape. Asking$12PPD
2.) Lullaby Diaper~Large~Sage Pul w/ red dragon emb. This side snapping dis is made w/ OC and has a snap in soaker that is made w/ OC and topped w/ OV.The only thing to note on this one is that the velour is a bit crunchy.

1.They all are made w/ Organic Cotton and have Velour topped snap in soakers.)Yellow$8PPD

bump

Good morning! Bump!

so all of the bw extremes are XLs?

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-28 11:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.192709 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum