For now I have one lonely cover to sell

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-7-20 05:05:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
For now, I have one lonely cover to sell. It snaps around the waist just fine, but doesn't cover his diapers enough. I have a few that definitely came to me larger than they are now, but I put them in my front loading washer and they shrank because my washer lies about the water temp (cold wash is not truly cold, it's warm). I think we used it maybe 4 times and I have lanolized it twice.

Thanks for the advice! I can't believe I haven't checked this in a week or so!

pm'd you . I don't know if maybe I needed to wash it more or what, but it certainly was a very absorbant cover! I am asking just what I paid, $9 ppd. I do have to say that the color runs some in the sink, and if my son got super wet, it would bleed through his onesie a bit. I bought it here on the FSOT and was told it was barely used. Thanks!! SOLD
Someone probably shrank your LB. It is a gorgeous green, front snapping wool cover made by Loveybums. They are great covers if you're careful about the shrinkage, though. It says size large, but these must run small??My son is around 25 pounds and not a giant by any means, but the rise is way too short.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-23 03:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.266038 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum