mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 251|Reply: 0

So we are getting a new car and we are going to put my 8mo old into a convertibl

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-6-2 16:08:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
Thank you!!I really like the onyx boulevard so we are going to go to BRU and see how he fits in it, they don't carry that print but see if we like how it works and if so order that one online

I have an 03' Jetta and I can fit a Marathon, Nautilus and Radian. Honestly, the Diplomat is nice, but very overpriced for what it is. In a Camry or Charger, I would bet you could get a booster, Nauti and a Boulevard, especially with one rearfacing. I dont have one so I cant try it for you though. Also, puzzling rearfacing seats together is much easier than ff seats. I really dont see why would wouldnt be able to fit a Graco booster. I would not get the diplomat (or the Roundabout) as they have short top slots and your child will outgrow them WAY sooner than the Boulevard or Marathon.So we are getting a new car and we are going to put my 8mo old into a convertible carseat but we are trying to figure out what we can get.So we went and looked at BRU today and my hubby likes the marathon best so I'm pretty sure we are gonna go with that one

I think you will love it. I can get it in perfect in all positions!

The Radian fits too, it is kinda hard to get it more upright behind the seats but doable!

Well we are getting rid of the jetta because my oldest is starting school this year and its a standard and i can't drive it.

The marathon can RearFace in my Jetta super easily. It is so easy to install, especially with LATCH. Measurements don't really tell you much because it all depends on how seats puzzle together. Great choice!

So marathon is just as safe, even though it doesn't have the true side impact like the boulevard?

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-28 11:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.209925 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum