I haven't left be with them (read MIL) for more than an hour or two

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-4-9 17:43:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
I tell you, I wanted to see how scared she would be if she fell (or in her case maybe was helped to fall, LOL) twice her height ending with her head hitting concrete.So we have a happy medium.Doesn't think he might not pay attention and fall.I wonder how I survived my childhood sometimes. lol

Yes I trust them.she would always respect my decisions. They have watched all three of my kids when I went back to work.He's just scared.I know accidents happen but.only to have the kids tell me she had JUST left with DS! SO, I asked WHERE.so probably the entire 3 hours TOPS I was gone (his flight was delayed). Then, another time last month, we had her dog sit while we were away for the weekend, and the dog needs a leash, and she let him out to get picked up by the pound the next day.

Nope, my inlaws drink like fish, smoke like chimneys and wouldn't hesitate in blowing off any instructions I gave them and doing whatever they wanted and then lying about it.

I voted If I have to, for short periods.Well she watched him alright, she watched as he fell 4 feet down our window well.She was a SAHM and the kids did more heavy cleaning then she did.One of my SILs--she lived with us for 2 years--I completely trust.if it is my MIL then yes as long as she doesnt smoke around the kids or in the house.GRRR!You don't think hitting his head on the cement wall had anything to do with it do you. Not unless I REALLY have to.NO way does she get the kid unless I SUPER have to, and there is NO ONE ELSE!

I just get scared thing about it.

Anyway so do you trust the IL's with th kids?

well it depends on which set of inlaws it is.DH told me he was spanked when he was 13 for not getting the dishes done fast enough. MIL watched DS once while I went and picked BIL (her kid) up from the airport, and when I was about 5 minutes away, I called and asked for her.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.264575 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum