mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 32|Reply: 0

So we are out at DH mom's house and come to find out there isn't two dipes in th

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-9-29 05:02:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
thats awesome your DH stuck up for you- GO DH!!

If it was my own mom she better watch it id cut her hair lol hi

Yikes on the hair cutting!MIL doesn't get to watch DD she's too forgetful and I am not chancing it. Last weekend she watched dd and cut her hair i havent even cut her hair. my own mother cut my DD1's hair when i was giving birth to DD2- how awful is that?

anyway. He wont stand up to his mom, he says she to dense so there is no point.Luckily BIL ran over to there house and found a blanket (after offering a spoisiebut he didn't argue). Well last night we got in to a spat and i lost it i told him that he cant side with her anymore and if she wont listen to me she will not be able to watch dd anymore. She says No, but I have a size 2 pampers
DH you don't have any square blankets?DD will break out if you put her in a 'spoisieMIL She'll be fine in a spoisie for 2 hours
DH No, she won't
FIL If she's allergic she probably can't even barely touch the thing! (FIL generally doesn't stand up for us.
My mom hasn't even watched DD. Well last night we got in to a spat and i lost it i told him that he cant side with her anymore and if she wont listen to me she will not be able to watch dd anymore.So we are out at DH mom's house and come to find out there isn't two dipes in the bag like he swears there are (this isn't the bragging part).So we go through our one diaper rather quick and she has nothing to wear on her buns. He didnt say nothing to her .oh the things she would feed her

That's awesome of your DH!

Go DH! That's awesome!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.193537 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum