mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 54|Reply: 0

Application Type I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)Current Status Ts case has been app

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-11-9 03:53:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
if you order more than one at once, the first is 7 euro and all the others cost only the half of that.

He had all his vaccinations records from when he was younger, I assume these will do. what i meant is - at the Standesamt (ones dealing with marriage, divorce, birth and death) you can get a (duplicate) birth certificate.Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

This case has been approved. if you order more than one at once, the first is 7 euro and all the others cost only the half of that. the lawyer is crap. it costs 7 euro. no translater would even bend a finger if he would only get 7 euro.

-- duckie (germany) and tigger (us) timeline:
12/16/02 - tigger sends out the i-129f for k-1
12/19/02 - 1st NOA through NSC
05/01/03 - 2nd NOA via case status online
Congratulations!

We are going through Frankfurt as well

Kari
Congratulations to you !

No idea how fast Frankfurt moves but ours took just over 6 weeks from NOAcongratulations post. the lawyer is crap. On May 1, 2003, an approval notice was mailed.You are ahead of us then on the translating situation - our lawyer had told us anything in german would need to be translated for the K-1 interview, police certificate and all. one thing i worried about was the military record. but there you have to have it in english for sure.Do you need a more updated version?And where in Germany did you find a translator for 7 bucks???

Kari
Duckie - BTW,
My fiance just now called the consulate. at least frankfurt is less than 2 hours from here
I have no idea where Bonn is. there is on option for internationale Geburtsurkunde which is a multi-lingual original birth certificate in many languages.

Kari
i know, i DO NOT need to translate anything for k-1 that is either in german or english. that is what i meant with translation for 7 euro.

He has talked to a lot of people at the consulate and said they have yet to speak to german to him!

Kari

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-28 11:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.181398 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum