mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 25|Reply: 0

Dear people of the Forum!I and my American fiance filed the documents to Nebrask

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-2-19 09:15:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
I am a TSC
applicant. You got the 'standard' reply to a new K-1 filing.Dear people of the Forum!
I and my American fiance filed the documents to Nebraska INS for receiving K-1 visa and received our 1st NOA in 19th of August. Give them 2 weeks and then start calling or checking online.

Day 159 and I'm sick and tired of waiting.

So, does it mean we might wait for other 180 days?!!!! And together it might be 1 year?!!!
Please, somebody who can give some information about how long does itusually takes after sending them more evidence, you help will be appreciated very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today when my fiance read it to me I almost gave up! We have already been waiting for 180 days, and I can not imagine more 180 days!
Natalija
please tell me what evidance you sent, how many of each, etc, im worried they may do this to me now
eek!I just received my first NOA and it says the wait is 150-180 days.it may be different.

I am not a 'happy camper', but I don't feel guilty either and that's
important to me.
NatalijaOriginally posted by donahso
Please don't despair.We are ALL
confused. I'm sure others will chime in as well, but an RFE does NOT go to the bottom of the pile.I somehow doubt they would have to start the entire review process over once they recieve the requested additional evidence.In the beginning of February they asked us for more evidence.My fault. You will receive a written decision on this case.Most U. Perhaps you should call your congressman and/or senator to look into this for you. Unless there are additional problems you could be approved in 2 ~ 4 weeks.

Natalija:

We applied at approximately the same time, August 26, 2002 and we just go the
Request for Evidence letter on 2/14/03 (is that a JOKE -- Valentine's Day?)
However, we've been in contact with my Senator's office.
Natalija
Originally posted by quake
please tell me what evidance you sent, how many of each, etc, im worried they may do this to me now

Those are long waits, but I'm not convinced they are accurate.

It's a miracle anyone gets processed huh?Anyway, I have resigned myself to
a long wait and I'm hoping things will resolve when the new stationary is
printed and everyone gets back to work. Give them 2 weeks and then start calling or checking online. It would be helpful.Some people send the telephone bills etc.I typed up such a 'statement' as well as
printing out a copy of my air miles/schedule (thank goodness I booked the trip
and applied for airmiles credit). Unless there are additional problems you could be approved in 2 ~ 4 weeks.from what i've read it's usually anothere two weeks after you've submitted your additional information. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 180 days. i've never heard of another 180 days. You got the 'standard' reply to a new K-1 filing.

Hi,Quake!
This time we sent tothem more evidence, such as e-mail letters, photoe together of us, the plane tickets, the papers of reservation the hotel during his staying in Latvia.I think the office of Homeland
Security was a waste of time myself, yet they could have made worse mistakes
such as: branding, internment camps, forced marches, death camps, gas
chambers, 'final solutions' and other stupid moves. I also do not think they will start our processing from the beginning.They are not.
Yes, we will call our Senator on Tuesday.

So, does it mean we might wait for other 180 days?!!!! And together it might be 1 year?!!!
Please, somebody who can give some information about how long does itusually takes after sending them more evidence, you help will be appreciated very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today when my fiance read it to me I almost gave up! We have already been waiting for 180 days, and I can not imagine more 180 days!
Natalija
Please don't despair. You will receive a written decision on this case.We send them more evidence.In general our
evidence is overkill, but in my case I omitted the page.I anticipated that 'something'
would be wrong and I ALSO anticipated them putting us 'back' at the end of the
line and I, like you, am unwilling and/or unable to wait ANOTHER 168 days!!!!
That's how long we waited 'officially' from their 'receipt' date to their
'response' date!!!

Quake, my letter SPECIFICALLY says Submit a statement giving the DATE
prior to yoru application date, and the PLACE you and the beneficiary
last saw each other in person.also try calling the NSC 402-323-7830 and see what the recording says about your case.
Hi - don't panic.

I am INS inmate religion.It was omitted.S. This is taking between 150-180 days for us to process this kind of cases. Senators
have an INS Liaison and mine has stated that once we were reviewed, if there
was something missing or incomplete that she could accept the additional
information and help expedite the process.

I don't thin it will take another 180 days, how long after you sent the
petition for the k1, did you get the letter for addtnl' info?

Sheila

Originally posted by Sselvie
I don't thin it will take another 180 days, how long after you sent the
petition for the k1, did you get the letter for addtnl' info?

Sheila
Hi, Sheila!
We received our RKF approximately after 153 days we received the 1 st NOA. good luck!!!NSC inmate On February, 13, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. I'm sure others will chime in as well, but an RFE does NOT go to the bottom of the pile.This mess is caused by these people.I am NOT
submitting phone records.
Natalija

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.169329 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum