mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 45|Reply: 0

with summer here tons of fresh fruits and veggies will be tting your counters fa

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-3-20 02:35:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
It is very detailed in the how-to's of canning.with summer here, tons of fresh fruits and veggies will be hitting your counters, farmers markets, pick your own farms, and your own gardens. I also canned my first tomatoes , it really wasn't hard .

If you follow the instructions and always check the jars contents before heating/eating, there is nothing to worry about. I just did my first pickles yesterday , I got my cucumbers on the bargain table for a 1$ ! It made almost 3 mason jars !! Hope they taste good .org/allaboutcanning.

localhost/www. Also, don't listen to those well-meaning older ladies who canned differently then what is now recommended. I also hope I didn't screw up .pickyourown. I use the Ball Blue Book.I found this great website with canning directions, making fruit leathers, freezing, drying fruits veggies!So Stock up now to save for winter.Thanks!

I was soooo scared too .htm#freezing

I'm so scared to can! I know I really want to, but I am so afraid of doing it wrong and bringing some good ole botulism to the table!Drying, now I can do that!Thanks for that website!!

Hey, good link.

That is my favorite website!I've used a ton of their info last year and it all turned out great!

Great link - thanks! I am planning on freezing mostly, and a friend and I are talking about going in together on a food dryer. They may not have noticed any illness from doing things like open canning greenbeans, but that is just too risky! Follow up-to-date instructions and you will be safe and have a well-stocked, healthy pantry!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 00:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.172813 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum