ETA I'm ISO EUC Trsties fitteds covers and AIO's

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-3-18 22:13:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
These aren't for me though, just in case your wondering. So would never even be seen. I can't justify saying EUC.
All are GUC, would say EUC since there are no marks, stains, or stitch problems that I can see anywhere, but they have been worn more than a few times so are thinner than new ones.They are smaller now of course with the prepping done already. Just have too many dipes around here and need to destash a bit.50 with the liners.And I couldn't get a picture to show it as it's very light, but still needed mentioning. I WASH SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE DYEING AND AGAIN 2-3 MORE TIMES TO ENSURE COLORFASTNESS.

ISO anything???

pm'ing you

Originally Posted by nicolehedgesISO anything???

Yep- will add that. EVEN THE NEW ONES. (The yellow has a barely visible blueish mark on it, but it's on the inside and under the soaker. LOL as I'm destashing.

PINK AND PURPLE ARE LEFT
PREFOLDS : LOTS OF COLORS/SIZES AND BLEACHED OR UNBLEACHED.

They do make for a nice rainbow that's for sure.ETA: I'm ISO: EUC Thirsties fitteds, covers, and AIO's.Thanks!

ALL HAVE MINOR PILLING DUE TO THE WASHING THEY HAVE BEEN PUT THROUGH. And possibly more. Bum-Ware, DryBees, GAD's, Whamies WetBags or OneSize, Prorap Covers, Knickernappies pockets. Bum-Ware, DryBees, GAD's, Whamies WetBags or OneSize, Prorap Covers, Knickernappies pockets.
Asking $10 ppd since they are in great condition still and have been dyed.

All OS Meos have the snap in liner that matches the dyed diaper.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 18:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.170479 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum