Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-11-25 14:12:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
17 have had grants or pregrants
14 have had requests for further info/medicals and police checks
2 haven't been heard from recently.Medicals were requested beginning of Jan and it was all sent off last week.
Bye for now

SJ
(PS Nickname IS Jacko by the way - good guess on a previous post!!)
Hi dmf, you're No 34, now added!!

No idea on timescales as there is no precedent here.

Mash. Will let you know if and when we hear.
Will let you know as soon as we hear anything.

Keep me updated so I can shout Bingo for a full house!!

Mash.
Assurer should have received copy of letter from Adelaide but have not (luckily - just in case I sent a copy of mine - should arrive today for them).Our agent has mentioned a 2 month timescale now.

Mash.Our agent has mentioned a 2 month timescale now.

So of the 14 that have sent off the requested info etc, we need to see visas being granted now.

From the 33 people onmy list that applied to London from June to October 01.

17 have had grants or pregrants
14 have had requests for further info/medicals and police checks
2 haven't been heard from recently.Medicals were requested beginning of Jan and it was all sent off last week.Originally posted by dmf
Mash, we have recently joined this forum .

Good luck and welcome.

Mash.

Mash, we have recently joined this forum .It`s just that she had a previous illness which is nothing bad but not well known ,therefor the case officer would not have the knowledge of a doctor to say thats ok
We were london 06/01

Just got a letter asking for bond money (so my cousin tells me).we lodged our application in October 2001 and it got transferred to Adelaide along with yours last November.Hopefully they have a mind to clear ours.Our case officer's letter also said Jersey police checks were not satisfactory and wanted UK ones, which we requested 20th Jan.
Mash
I'm sure your PR is only a matter of days away now.

What timescale do you think judging by your replies?

Thanks

Hi Mash
Just spoke to Adelaide (midnight) Ours has just gone to medicals after being asked for references in Dec (good news I suppose) been told could take between 2 wks and 3 mths!!Manda
Hi Mash, we sent our medicals off and they arrived two weeks ago today, so we're getting to the stage where we're nearly mugging the postman every morning, to no avail! Bit early I suppose but can't help it.We sent ours arrived adelaide 9th dec ,mine has been cleared but wifes is not yet although doctor at medical said my wifes would be no problem.
I'm keeping my fingers cross for you and hopefully no more waiting!!!

Godd luck

Pudnut
We're still here!We're in the more information lot.Everyone I work with is busy arranging an Australian themed leaving party (with fancy dress), they are either sad to see me go or desparate for a party!Anyone got good ideas for what to go as, please let me know!

Caryn
Originally posted by mashiraz
Just thought I'd update with the position regarding the transfers.So we are also waiting for good news soon after the long agonising wait.Our case officer then said Jersey clearances were OK after all!!

Jersey checks expire April 26th, so we've emailed to see if we will get visas by then (cheeky, but hey!).

So of the 14 that have sent off the requested info etc, we need to see visas being granted now.

Just thought I'd update with the position regarding the transfers.So we are also waiting for good news soon after the long agonising wait.

What timescale do you think judging by your replies?

Thanks
Hi Mash

We are as you know Sept 01 applicants - were asked to get assurer to post bond - letter dated 4th Feb - should be done next week some time.

Just thought I'd update with the position regarding the transfers. i have no idea what happens if they are not happy with results, do you know???????

Originally posted by andie
hi jockney, we are also waiting medical results, hubby wasclear, mine wasnt, we are expecting a delay, has your wife got to retake her medical,have you any idea what the process is, my xray wasnt clear, (chest infection).we lodged our application in October 2001 and it got transferred to Adelaide along with yours last November.

Mash.

I think were home and dry!!!!!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-25 12:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.183446 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum