peepsIve been searcng for about an hour to find the thread regarding overdue po

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-5-5 19:09:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
to get in direct contact in order to chase theirs up.

Please can anyone give me that number

Thanking you in advance'

BooBoo
Hi Booboo

Seelocalhost//forum/showt.to get in direct contact in order to chase theirs up.
I,ll get it Tuesday then off go hubby,s visa application.damages for having to continue to live in UK (quite cheeky eh).
I,ll get it Tuesday then off go hubby,s visa application. i mentioned court action etc. Someone was given a telephone no .They then chased up the people at Scotland Yard for me.

funny - but you can't price choice and freedom can you??!!
the bloke on the phone was really apologetic - nice bloke. I got in contact and they have the police check there.

Alan

Originally posted by booboo
Hi peeps

Ive been searching for about an hour to find the thread regarding overdue police checks.

. Someone was given a telephone no . I got in contact and they have the police check there. almostsaid i would sue them for loss of lifestyle choice etc.issues.hreadid=143167

Regards

Terry

No worries.Hi peeps

Ive been searching for about an hour to find the thread regarding overdue police checks.

Please can anyone give me that number

Thanking you in advance'

BooBoo
I found it better to call the data protection officer at my local police headquarters where I sent my application. All front end loaded so it shouldn,t be too long then before getting visagt;gt;gt;gt;Yeehaa

BooBoo

Originally posted by booboo

No worries.

FAX a nice letter to the Director ,
on 0207 230 2688

I did last week and I got a phone call within 10 mins saying they would post it the next day - they did!!!!

Mention your rights under Data Protection act and that you are considering compensation for loss of visa fees, and loss of the rest of your life away from family etc.

badgers

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-25 11:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.171063 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum