View: 47|Reply: 0

SOLDI am selling my entire stash of Sckoon mama cloth

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2014-1-6 10:15:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
I tried to get pictures of the worst of the stains, if you need more, let me know.com/clothmenstrualpads. You can read about them from their website atlocalhost/sckoon.flickr.

I am selling everything as a lot at this time and I am asking $55 ppd.-day-pads. I will get back to you as soon as a mom of 6 possibly can Thanks for looking!

Pictures can be seen here:localhost/www.html

There are some stains, but I did try to keep them as stain free as possible. I have more feedback at ebay under the user name norahunne.I have,

(4) organic day pads (all include 1 liner) *(2) in herbal flowers *(1) in cherry *(1) in pink stripe
(1) leak proof day pad in herbal flower (with liner)
(2) night pads (both come with 2 night time liners) *(1) in poppy *(1) in blue flowers
(4) extra inserts fit the day pads ( these are nice since the day pad can be left in place and only the liner needs to be changed)

I really love these pads! They were my favorite of all that I tried. I used hydrogen peroxide in by soak water and it really did help.SOLD
I am selling my entire stash of Sckoon mama cloth. With 6 LO's it is just too much work to keep up.com/photos/15507533@N06/?saved=1

for reduction

anyone?

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.176947 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum