mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 19|Reply: 0

i have seen a few of these and i am wondering where do i find them! i am a fitte

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
Post time 2014-3-25 12:52:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
com/TheClothCanoe/

Never tried 'em, but I've heard good things! Good luck!

Good luck.I love supporting this type of art!

Similar fitteds to Cloth Canoe include:

localhost/hyenacart.com/patchworkpixie/
localhost/(Patty Naps)
localhost/hyenacart. thank so much for your time.com/LuxeBaby/

I have had luck on FSOT or Spots' Corner finding some of these types of lovely fitteds (since stalking a dipe or getting a custom slot is very difficult!)

here's a Stinky Couture for sale on Spots':
localhost/hyenacart.I think Mutts and Goodmamas are actually somewhat easy to aquire, when compared to some of the really fine fitteds out there (like Cloth Canoe.com/StinkyCouture/
localhost/hyenacart.i have seen a few of these and i am wondering where do i find them?! i am a fitteds lover and i am always looking for something new to try out and i have seen a few of these diapers and i must say i want to try, is it hard to get them?! i know goodmamas and mutts are not the easiest to get my hands on but that didnt stop me and now i am in love.
I have some Twilights, but no baby yet to test them on. but please help me out.

I've not been doing this long, but I've never seen diapers sell out as fast and furious as Cloth Canoes.com/prod_details_au.They are works of art, handmade by very talented sewers, designed by clever, creative mamas.)These types of diapers are just BEAUTIFUL and lucious, and made so perfectly.

Here's her hyenacart and, she's stocking on the 29th!

localhost/hyenacart. She stocks in MUCH smaller quantities. They make getting GMs and Mutts seem like walking into a grocery store and picking the one you like off the shelf. i have tryed to find some info but i guess i am not looking in the right place. Any day now, though.com/kukaeandmimi/
localhost/hyenacart. and also if there is anyother good fitteds out there i would love to try, help a mama out to find the perfect stash for my son.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-28 11:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.196460 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum