I am so tired of my family telling me how bad it has to be live in the city

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-4-26 04:22:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
it backs up to the woods/creek so there actually is a usable yard. I'd say atleast 3/4 the school (of 500ish people).where folks know the person who is committing the crime.

Oh I grew up in rural area and definitely drugs around.He has way more crazy stories than I do!

OH yeah, we are very rural and one morning stood on the deck and watched while the meth lab about 1/4 mile downhill exploded and burned to the ground, a huge mushroom cloud, I guess the cooking went wrong. My mom then said that we have no idea what will happen with the older homes on the street. I think that would be just fine. there were MAYBE 3,000 people in the whole county.

And GO PENS!

Same with me about the drugs.Heck, I grew up in small town and I knew plenty who did drugs. they think it is too close to a main road (house is more than a block in from the 2 lane road). I am sure there is drugs around, but I've never seen it.I am so tired of my family telling me how bad it has to be live in the city.Of course it's in the cities but there's also a few other things to do, unlike in the town where all of your friends are experimenting!My hubby was always in a city and he had sports and all sorts of other things to do. we have the drugs without the benefits of the city, no public transportation and no stores nearby.
So being rural is no picnic.I think both have their pros and cons

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.151625 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum