guys just wondering how different it is when you arrive at the airport for migr

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-12-9 11:33:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
the last time I have to let hubby go first!!? The rest of us could have travelled over later as long as it was before the entry date.All must arrive before validation date expires.ph (bernie) wrote:
nbsp;gt;i understand that if a family of four applied for PR and was granted
nbsp;gt[img]images/smilies/default/titter. No special treatment for PR holders from what I could see at AKL but they did let us jump the queue (officially) because we had small children with us.
For NZ it was a fairly quick automatic process, just as you see non-EC citizens going through at UK airports.

Cheers - Don

Originally posted by andie
hi guys, just wondering how different it is, when you arrive at the airport for migration.com. No different at all.hi guys, just wondering how different it is, when you arrive at the airport for migration.Then he stamps the entry date on your passport - at least that`s all that happened with us!!!
We were only validating but I don`t suppose it`s any different if you are entering permanently.
nbsp;No you just fill the entry form in on the plane and join the queue like
nbsp;everyone else in immigration. Can just one person of that family do the initial entry
alone and the rest, remaining 3, arrive at a latter date?

For the sake of being practical, not all (4) family members can arrive
at the same time.
Nope. making us wait two years for this, its the least they can do.
I guess it will be the same as any other visa category.All must arrive before validation date expires.
nbsp;gt;Sarah
nbsp;gt;--
nbsp;gt;jacko
nbsp;gt[img]images/smilies/default/titter. They checked us on the computer and wet ink stamped the passports, asked a question or two - and that was the moment our PR visas turned into PR permits.

My wife had to arrive [/img]R status, the initial entry should include all the four members of
nbsp;gt;the family.

JeremyThis is not intended to be legal advice in any jurisdiction

No you just fill the entry form in on the plane and join the queue like everyone else in immigration.Then he stamps the entry date on your
nbsp;gt;passport - at least that`s all that happened with us!!!
nbsp;gt;We were only validating but I don`t suppose it`s any different if you
nbsp;gt;are entering permanently.

nbsp;gt;For the sake of being practical, not all (4) family members can arrive
nbsp;gt;at the same time. You get stamped on the passport and get PR status that moment onwards.

Otherwise you will have an expensive and awkward visa mess on your
hands.

Sarah
i understand that if a family of four applied for PR and was granted
PR status, the initial entry should include all the four members of
the family. No different at all. Can just one person of that family do the initial entry
nbsp;gt;alone and the rest, remaining 3, arrive at a latter date?

Yes, provided that:

- the main applicant arrives first, AND
- the rest of the family arrive before the first entry date. Just came through a week ago.
Huh, I'd expect more after the process we've been through

Mash. A bit of an anti climax really.If you have condition 8502, you can't arrive before the
main applicant.

The main applicant will not have a condition 8502, but the rest of the
family will. You just need to tick the permanent residence category on the arrival form which will be handed in the plane before landing.
Off to Brissy in Aug - 5 family members !
wendy

agreed

Originally posted by andie
hi guys, just wondering how different it is, when you arrive at the airport for migration.!!!!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 18:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.171051 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum