mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 22|Reply: 0

My husband and daughter and I have just moved over from the UK and were wonderin

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-7-23 04:41:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Originally posted by bigjuneuk My husband and daughter and I have just moved over from the UK and were wondering if there are any times and places where expats meet up regularly? As we are missing people with our sense of humour!Any help would be appreciated.Mrs D had some good ideas that she was working on, I'll have a natter with her sometime.I reckon we'll come up with a general do that involves everyone over the next coupe of months too.I hear that some expats get together at the Slacks Creek Soccer club sometimesAnd some of us Wild Wicked Women are planning a night on the town, ladies onlyApril 16th was the suggestion that got the most takers. You'll find people on here have a good sense of humour ( although it can seem very wierd at times).My husband and daughter and I have just moved over from the UK and were wondering if there are any times and places where expats meet up regularly? As we are missing people with our sense of humour!Any help would be appreciated. Keep an eye on the forum for updated information when it comes to hand.Watch this space!!! We had a meet a couple of weeks ago its a shame you missed that, I know Mrs Dagboy has a couple of ideas up her sleeve for the next one Where are you?MichaelaSorry to tell you that you have just missed the latest get-together but from what I hear there could be another one planned in the next few months.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-25 09:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.186252 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum