mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 38|Reply: 0

There is often a lot said about the way the Australian media doesn't report on s

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-6-7 09:34:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
I did used to watch the 6n on foxtel sport channel a few years ago ( around 3 or 4 years ago) - they used to show it, but alas no more. ahh memories. Sunday mornings wouldn't be the same without getting up to watch the aussie NRL games on Sky., that try byWilliams should have been allowed. I have seen very little in the papers here in the UK about the Six Nations and, more to the point, England's disappointing result. but I can see them coming together now)cheersThe 2003 tape is much better. I fell asleep.There isn't even Six Nations on Foxtel - it sucks.Afraid we won't always be cheering the same side, Wales will beat the English one day soon - but hey, it would just add to the atmosphere!! Being Scottish it was a blessing that six nations wasn't on TV over here.However, it would seem that perhaps England have been taking lessons. Might take my Scottish flag in one pocket Wallabies scarf in the other.There is enough English/welsh/scottish and Irish plus other rugby fans for the TV to cover ithere- if they only just wake up to themselves. Just a thought!I will miss the 6 nations like mad once I'm in Oz, but as Mr Anya pointed out to me last night when I was bewailing this fact, why *should* Oz cover this tournament? There are no Oz teams playing, maybe there aren't even any Oz players in the teams, so why would the average Aussie be interested?After all, he says, the only Tennis you get to see on UK terrestrial TV is Wimbledon.Big battle coming up in our house as my team is Newcastle Knights and Mr Bundy's is (useless) St George, and they are about to play each other. Tackle after tackle every one gets a go, not just the forwards. Unlike the so-called quality Aussie newspapers attempting to belittle their English opponents - before and after the Rugby Union final - with comments like Is that all you've got. All the rugby mad fans that came out of the wood work for the World Cup have seemed to crawl back there.Originally posted by bundy Simple, just switch allegiance to rugby league (better game anyway in my view) then you'll never be short of something to watch!Your bang on the money Bundy.Originally posted by MeganEkno When there is comment made in the media, there is blame placed on retirements, injuries, lack of stability rather than saying France deserve to win. not that he's ever doneus any good , and isn't the scottish coach an Aussie?). tune of spooky music and harps (ever watched twin town . Aussie players? What a bunch of girlies!! Originally posted by anya4oz I will miss the 6 nations like mad once I'm in Oz, but as Mr Anya pointed out to me last night when I was bewailing this fact, why *should* Oz cover this tournament? There are no Oz teams playing, maybe there aren't even any Oz players in the teams, so why would the average Aussie be interested?Anya.snoozeCheerswho cares about all that rugby?I'm waiting for NZ to come over and thrash England in the cricket.The rugby coverage since the World Cup has certainly gone down.(by thrash I mean win at least one more tight game than england does)Simple, just switch allegiance to rugby league (better game anyway in my view) then you'll never be short of something to watch!Me and Mr Bundy are avid league fans. I have to watch cable to see the other tournaments. if, if , if,.I only went and corked myknee a few weeks ago though!! Limping around for a week afterwards. One of the 6 nations ref was an Aussie (the B8stard! ) .and it sounded like a brill game. you can see them coming together now . my arse! they did not pull the French up on it- they did that all through the match , plusbl**dy wrong decision by ourselves going for an easy kick instead of a try. no good saying if . Apart from my knee and the new job couldn't have come at a worse time! BM

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-29 09:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.311365 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum