mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 29|Reply: 0

I know everyone has a preferred method so i thought i would see what everyone re

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-9-6 15:47:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Crazy.I think it's for fabric softener. Do you think you had stinkies bad BECAUSE of the vinegar or despite the vinegar?
Did your dipes stink when they were clean or only after your kid peed in them? Mine smell fresh as the summer breeze when the come out of the wash but as soon as he pees, watch out. After that I have no idea.
If that doesn't work I'm trying Dawn. I don't take my colors out, and NOTHING has faded or has spots.again, someone said you should) and I had stinkies BADLY.
I did a partial strip two days ago and hopefully will finish my stash with washing tomorrow. I might put a little vinegar in with the first cold rinse. Wooohooo, those are doozies.
I use a combination of pf's, pockets and fitteds. Once I went back to my original routine, no problems. The prewash and extra rinse cycles ensure that the water gets changed a lot. Add an extra rinse. I'm not sure whether that did anything for the stink but it sure made everything look cleaner. But now I'm noticing it during the day, too.
If I still have suds after that, I do another regular wash with a prewash and an extra rinse. I might put a little vinegar in with the first cold rinse. I just put it in there. Wooohooo, those are doozies.
If that doesn't work I'm trying Dawn. I'm not sure whether that did anything for the stink but it sure made everything look cleaner. I use a capful (or a BIT more) in my HE (more for a regular washer) on my inserts (or RARELY on everything).
Once that is done.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and do a cold rinse first, then the 99 minute wash in cold and then two rinses with max extract. I add a few drops of Dawn (just a bit) into the detergent dispenser, and wash on hot with a regular cycle with an extra rinse.

I'm not scared of bleach, mama. But now I'm noticing it during the day, too. I don't take my colors out, and NOTHING has faded or has spots.

So when do you put the bleach in? Obviously I need to remove anything that isn't white, right? Do you also use detergent with the bleach? Have you ever used vinegar instead? fwiw, I'm now using Tide HE w/o dyes/perfumes. My pfs never get as stinky as the pockets. My pfs never get as stinky as the pockets.

So yesterday I did a 99 minute wash (on hot) and then did a few rinses after.

I have a Whirlpool HE FL, my FIRST step is to run one or two washes through the wash with NO dipes/clothes in it to get any detergent residue out of the barrel.Don't be afraid of a LITTLE bleach once in a while. Ugh, there's just so many different methods and I'm hoping I don't drive myself crazy trying to figure out how to get rid of the stink.
I did a partial strip two days ago and hopefully will finish my stash with washing tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Deanner03Iuse the bleach in my second wash (the HOT longer one) with a TINY bit of detergent. In fact, I used to use Sun and Earth (it's made locally) to wash prior to CDing and I think it's what caused the soap buildup. Add an extra rinse.

Originally Posted by mama zI'm not scared of bleach, mama.

Thanks

All I did was 2-3 hot washes full cycle no soap and my pockets have never worked better. After that I have no idea. You'd be AMAZED at how many suds you'll get. I have a bleach dispenser in my machine.

Our biggest stink is first morning dipes.

Our biggest stink is first morning dipes.

So when do you put the bleach in? Obviously I need to remove anything that isn't white, right? Do you also use detergent with the bleach? Have you ever used vinegar instead? fwiw, I'm now using Tide HE w/o dyes/perfumes.
I really think the fleece pockets (or the hemp inserts) are what stink the most, though. It kills the bacteria that are causing those stinkies.again, someone said you should) and I had stinkies BADLY.

Thanks

Iuse the bleach in my second wash (the HOT longer one) with a TINY bit of detergent.
THEN Heavy Duty cycle OR Whitest Whites (depending on how bad they were/how long they'd sat) with a TINY bit of Tide HE and an extra rinse.I know everyone has a preferred method, so i thought i would see what everyone recommends.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and do a cold rinse first, then the 99 minute wash in cold and then two rinses with max extract. I haven't used it in wash ever, mainly because I worry that it'll get on some colors and ruin something I love!
I'm crunchy and I try to do what I can naturally but when it comes to cleaning I have found that the most natural of the cleaners don't do squat - laundry and house cleaning stuff. I haven't used it in wash ever, mainly because I worry that it'll get on some colors and ruin something I love!
I'm crunchy and I try to do what I can naturally but when it comes to cleaning I have found that the most natural of the cleaners don't do squat - laundry and house cleaning stuff. I use a capful (or a BIT more) in my HE (more for a regular washer) on my inserts (or RARELY on everything). Should I put it in there?

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.174716 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum