[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-10-18 02:56:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
Originally posted by pommie bastard
Looks like God is shining on his choosen people (them trying to get out of here)and the rubber dollar is regaining ground against the pound .
This may alter the balance for a few , so my enquiry is at what exchange rate would the land of penty startto look less like the land of milk and honey?
Before the lifestyle crew set sail on a sea of broken dreams , may I just say this post is an attemp to see what value is put on exchange rates above immigration. I ain't in it for the money (one less thing for me to be disapointed about eh?).
This may alter the balance for a few , so my enquiry is at what exchange rate would the land of penty startto look less like the land of milk and honey?
Before the lifestyle crew set sail on a sea of broken dreams , may I just say this post is an attemp to see what value is put on exchange rates above immigration.

About $2.

But I suppose that there is a point where I would have to question the economic viability of a move but that's a long way away - I guess if I wasn't in a position to buy a place that was at least as good as we have at the moment I might pause to reconsider but, in Adelaide, although I haven't done the sums it would be below 2 - 1.

Originally posted by Slippers
What price can you put on paradise? Should Adam and Eve have left Eden for a bigger pair of fig leaves?

If you went in the bank to change up your mattress-full of savings and they asked if you had brought your wheelbarrow, it would have to be time to start thinking about it.

What price can you put on paradise? Should Adam and Eve have left Eden for a bigger pair of fig leaves?

If you went in the bank to change up your mattress-full of savings and they asked if you had brought your wheelbarrow, it would have to be time to start thinking about it.
We are still out of pocket because it was 2-1 when we jumped over cliff but nice to see its steady move up . As it stands my leave is for going places to warm up.
Before the lifestyle crew set sail on a sea of broken dreams , may I just say this post is an attemp to see what value is put on exchange rates above immigration.
Good luck with the planing buggers they are shite in Perth bloody minded covers it.38

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Looks like God is shining on his choosen people (them trying to get out of here)and the rubber dollar is regaining ground against the pound .Looks like God is shining on his choosen people (them trying to get out of here)and the rubber dollar is regaining ground against the pound .

About $2.38

Originally posted by pommie bastard may I just say this post is an attemp to see what value is put on exchange rates above immigration. If I have no mortgage then so much the better.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-28 11:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.174834 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum