I made dinner around 830ish last night and used the oven

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-4-21 18:23:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
I did that when I was pregnant with ds#2.

dh grew up with gas stoves and yet he has the horrible habit of leaving them on! especially if i turn it down to lowi grew up with electric and yet i still remember to turn it off. Well as I was just loading the dishwasher from last night. some days i think we are destined to burn down a house(ds puts things in the toaster and microwave :S)

Originally Posted by Manna00GAH!That's happened to me before

been there

Glad nothing happened too!

If it makes you feel any better I left my car door open yesterday at the park with my purse in the back seat.I got the pan off the stove and realized it was still warm, I DIDN'T TURN THE OVEN OFF LAST NIGHT and JUST NOW noticed!Good thing nothing bad happened!

GAH!That's happened to me before

Originally Posted by Manna00GAH!That's happened to me before

yup, me too.it's sccary!Now I'm paranoid about it, lol

eek!glad nothing happened. didn't even realize it until the next morning AND dh was out of town on a job so if there had been a fire in the middle of the night I would've had to haul my 7m preggo but out of the house with 2 little kids a dog and 3 cats!! Thankfully nothing happened but it scared me! Now I check the oven EVERY night!!

I did this a couple time when I was pregnant with DS.Not sure how I could walk away from my car with the door WIDE open but I did.I made dinner around 8:30ish last night and used the oven. Luckily no one took my purse!Eek!

Yikes!Doesn't it just make your cringe?

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-28 11:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.346388 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum