I'm in a state of shock because we have just received a request from the CHC in

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-5-16 05:11:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
Once we got past that, the sponsership approval was given and CHC in London received the application from Missisuaga and started processing on the 19th of January this year.The new law says that all returning PR's should have a card. and also what was the date your application started processing in london?congrats on receiving your passport request!!!Thanks. Our silly mistake I'm afraid.Originally posted by danny1001 hiim not sure of the answer to your question but just wondering if it was returned due to errors from missisauga or london.Is there any website where I can read up on the lading procedure and PR cards. Our application took 19 months. So to be at this stage now seems very quick!So, my question is this: Once we get our passports with the visas back will my daughter still be able to use hers in July for a trip she has planned into Spain as we don't intend to land in Canada until August?I'm asking this question in this forum as you lot seem friendlier than that Usenet lot in the Immigration forum and I thought I'd call on your experience!Otherwise I'll post the question there.Originally posted by danny1001 i cant see there being a problem travelling to spain as long as you do land in canada within the time frame CHC give you. So it might be best to wait till your final move. I'm booked to go to Vancouver on a weeks visit. Our silly mistake I'm afraid.When we sent our original application to Missisauga we didn't fill out one of the forms correctly and so they returned the whole package to us. The card cannot be sent to a foreign address either.Originally posted by pjs35 Hi,We just received our passport request last week. So it might be best to wait till your final move. If you go out at that time, you might not be let in again, depends on the officer's discretion. Do I have to go through the Landing process there and then or can I wait until my actual move which will probably be July.mine started processing on jan 27th so hopefully not long to wait.The new law says that all returning PR's should have a card.When we sent our original application to Missisauga we didn't fill out one of the forms correctly and so they returned the whole package to us.i cant see there being a problem travelling to spain as long as you do land in canada within the time frame CHC give you.ThanksPeter. If you go out at that time, you might not be let in again, depends on the officer's discretion.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-29 09:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.207810 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum