[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-10-23 11:48:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
I love Washing Soda in the wash cycle and vinegar in the rinse

I agree with the PP. They smell clean and ready to go after each wash.Baking soda helps with odors in the diaper pail, but if you dipes aren't stinky coming out of the wash, I wouldn't bother with adding it to your routine. depends on your wash routine

To wash my diapers I use 1/4 of detergant with a tsp of baking soda. It has been working great with me. I was thinking about putting distilled vinegar in downey ball, does it effect prints, colors?

Are you having some problems that you think the vinegar and/or baking soda would help with?Vinegar won't hurt colors, and it does help soften, but if your water is hard, it can cause stink. you can add baking soda first, and in the second wash/rinse add a little vinegar.If you're not having problems, no sense messing with a good thing. one makes things more acidic, the other more basic, so both together will not do anything.The only thing is the stains.Personally, I try to keep things as simple as possible, so I tend to tinker with the detergent amount first. Every few loads I will put a little vinegar in a downy ball.Both should rinse out fine, but if you don't have a problem that they will solve, there's no sense adding extra steps (and extra, though small, expense) to your washing routine. I don't have a line so I am getting more stains then I would like.

don't use both together.Toughts?Does the baking soda rinse clean.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-25 12:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.281179 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum