mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 26|Reply: 0

I just checked our case online and it says there that they sent a letter for RFE

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-12-12 08:51:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
12, 2003 - 1st NOA for I-130
April 10, 2003 - Sent I-129F
April 15, 2003 - 1st NOA for k3
May 1, 2003 - RFE online
There were several people in the last few days that have had approvals come through at the MSC after receiving an RFE - these folks waited approximately one month to get approval after sending back the RFE information. (not wanting to wait for the hardcopy of the notice) Hubby called them to ask what they needbut couldnt get anybody on the line. I wonder if that is a good sign. That means the ball is on our court, the faster we submit the required dox, the better. you will get it soon and when you respond and send back what they need, you'll just have to wait about 30 days and u will get approval.

Originally posted by bequibar
i got an RFE online may 1st too. I wonder if that is a good sign.

my timeline for k3
-------------------------

I-130 to TSC : March 21, 03
1st NOA from TSC : March 28,03
I-129F to MSC : April 11, 03
1st NOA from MSC : April 17, 03

now, I am waiting for approval from MSC. Well, we just have to try harder today. you will get it soon and when you respond and send back what they need, you'll just have to wait about 30 days and u will get approval.

Rete
i got an RFE online may 1st too.Once they find something to RFE you about the processing stops until you return the requested information and then picks up again.This is my look at the bright side pep talk!At least they have started processing your case.dont worry

Good Luck!

Originally posted by maris
It is a good sign that your k3 has been processed and youre just now waiting for rfe.This accounts for the fact that some people will get an RFE and comply by sending the required documentation and then in a few weeks time, get another RFE for something altogether different.Millana

Timeline:
Feb.
MSC has accelerated its processing speed, so you can get the big news soon.dont worry

Good Luck!

Not a sign it HAS BEEN but a sign that is it being processing.Millana

Timeline:
Feb. 6, 2003 - Sent I-130
Feb.

Thanks for all your reply, good luck to all of us!!
I hope you can get the approval soon.
*^^*

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-25 12:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.209822 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum