[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-10-19 15:53:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
=1#post2596190
The mama crosses her large fb tabs (cool) and gets LOTS more use out of them. She was heading to larges at around 4 months (huge thighs) then she started crawling and eating less. SO I kept on truckin'.
localhost//forum/.

Originally Posted by EcoTykesMamaOh - check out this thread.

I am actually in the process of down sizing Josie. So yes, it's definitely normal, but don't get rid of them!

I call it the chunk and stretch.He was almost 30 lbs at a year of age, then he got sick 13-14 months and lost a pound.I stuck with the fbs anyways as I had bought them new (no ds back then) and although they were lose around the legs, they still did the job and didn't totally fall off - plus I had no mediums to falls back on and the idea of having spent all that money and not using the fbs was enough to make me cry.But of course, because he had PLed in the summer I sold his larges, and he's since decided he didn't want to be PLed anymore.I moved him down to mediums, and it's only the last month, at 34 months, that he's grown out of the mediums. .My DS was 21.

This is so funny, I was literally thinking about having had to do this with my son just a few minutes ago. My DS switched sizes several times.
localhost//forum/.He was in them for 4 months, but at 11 months even crossing the waist tabs didn't work anymore, and there's no way to cross the thigh tabs anyway.=1#post2596190
The mama crosses her large fb tabs (cool) and gets LOTS more use out of them.Now, I'd likely just swing to mediums.

We did this with dd when she was first born bc the thighs of her smalls fit her, but she had a skinny little waist, so we would cross the tabs.5 pounds at 6 months when I started CDing, and I bought large FBs figuring he'd stay in them until he PLed.I'm a little baffled by this, but all of my DS's larges that used to fit just fine seem too big in the legs now.It works great. She has gotten soooooo skinny these past couple of weeks! You are not alone!

This happened to my daughter.

Oh - check out this thread.I'm assuming it's because he is moving around more and thinning down a little, but I think I need to buy him some mediums to accomodate. I think its just the way they grow!

Well, personally I havem't had to do that.Since he grew so fast (was 20lbs at 5 months), I had NO medium dipes!From age 1-3 he only gained 6 lbs.ANyone else experience this?

This happened with my older boy.2 months later, he was crawling and fell out of the larges back into the mediums. Dd is JUST now growing out of her meds on the rise rather than the snaps, so regardless of whether she gets skinner. It's actually pretty common

YEP!I used to have to squeeze Maguire in mediums (last snaps), so I bought him a large and the rise was so big, but fit in the thigh/belly.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-27 02:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.224054 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum