Does anyone know of a good insurance company for home contents cover in Aus I'm

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-10-8 05:32:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
There's a 10% discount online - which still should make my bill/renewal cheaper as I have 15% off so they claim on my letter! - Guess what - they've quoted me a cheaper price on their web site ! They are ripping me off! (P.Grrrr

Thanks
Try SGIO they have done alright by us we are quite happy with themno idea if they cover QLD. He did all the leg work getting me quotes based on different excesses, amount of cover etc etc which I found useful.

Cheers
Hi

I got a good deal through AAMI - 45% discount and another 10% as I took out buildings insurance too
Peta
I'm using Suncorp - they were introduced to me by the Relocation company used by my employers and the guy was really helpful. localhost/
Thanks both - I'll check them out. I first joined them/paid for itby their website)

Anyway - anyone know of a good insurance company for home contents cover (don't quote Allianz - I've tried them, won't insure me because apparently according to them -I do not have adequate security in my rental house!- geeze they haven't seen my guard cat have they!)Any online companies - anything - I'm fed up of trying to find one sifting through heaps of rubbish in my search results, I'm with Australian Unity at the moment, and want to check out some of the others - not happy Jan.

On a similar subject (sort of) any one know a good health plan to go with, or whether its worth taking out health cover?

mandy

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 16:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.221133 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum