We aren't using wool here anymore as baby seems to be allergic I bought ts wle

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-3-29 21:59:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
It is dyed in Kelly colourway.We aren't using wool here anymore as baby seems to be allergic
I bought this while still pregnant with intentions of having it worked up into shorties. I'm in Ontario too, so shipping is fast!

Pm'ing ya!

Originally Posted by momandersonI do have a ton of wool to sell! these are the only skeins I have that aren't worked up into anything though. I'm in Ontario too, so shipping is fast!

Originally Posted by mhaddonYou said you have a lot to part with? I can't wait!

I do have a ton of wool to sell! these are the only skeins I have that aren't worked up into anything though. I know I got it from which ever congo they sell on : )
Asking $17 ppd$15 ppd shipping from Canada. I'll be listing my stashover the next few days in the wool folder!

Originally Posted by OntariomamaHey mama! I'll take the DTF targhee!

I soooo wanted that when she stocked! It was a 2nd because some of the brown ran into the green, iirc.
I am shipping from Canada so please allow some extra time for the yarn to arrive in the US. I'll be listing my stashover the next few days in the wool folder!

I shall keep my eye out for some GN piecesI'm assuming most of it is smaller sized, right?

Still available ladies

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-28 11:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.173352 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum