mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 46|Reply: 0

Ts is the first month weve tried OPK's anyways Ive been testing for the past wee

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-5-10 13:26:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
Im not temping this month because my sleep schedule is all messed up and I keep waking way too early but not consistently, but last month I did temp and Im pretty sure i O'd on CD 19. The best time to conceive is the day before or the day of ovulation.I personally will avoid BD'ing the day after I O because my eggs are not the best and it seems like they deteriorate quickly. You ovulate 12-36 hours AFTER the positive opk. It should last for 24 hours .I would BD again tonight.

So I guess what Im wondering is, will last nights deed cover it, or should we BD again tonight or tomorrow?I'm quite confused on this whole TTC thing.I would BD today and maybe tomorrow.

i would do it again tonight to seal the deal. If you want to be sure to hit the days, you should do both.

Originally Posted by jaimet777i would do it again tonight to seal the deal.Good luck!!!

2 days of + OPKs is normal.Do you chart?

Usually after you get a + on ovulation predicators you ovulate anywhere from 12-48 hours after that. both my other LO's were fantastic oops' so Im pretty inexperienced whenit comes to actually trying

ETA: Today is cycle day 18.This is the first month weve tried OPK's, anyways Ive been testing for the past week and yesterday's were almost +, but still negative. but I had EWCM yesterday and the day before.But not everyone has that problem and you'd probably be safe BD'ing the day after O too.

The LH surge doesn't last too long, I don't think - maybe 12 hours?You will O 12-72 hours later.and quite possibly tomorrow night too.

Once you see a positive opk they say you can O 12-72 hour later, so I would BD to be safe tonight!Good luck!

you should definantly get BDing in today and tomorrow, maybe even the next day to cover all your bases

So at what point does LH levels start to fall again?? After you O?Just curious. My OPK this morning was still +.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-23 22:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.181522 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum