mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 25|Reply: 0

I have been here for nearly a year in Canada's CapitalI can tell you first there

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-12-7 02:34:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
Perhaps you could attach your resume and see what advice they give.Do you know if Vancouver or the Toronto area can be a better choice for an IT job hunt.I have been here for nearly a year in Canada's Capital

I can tell you first there aree more than 20,000 people out work here in High Tech

They are closing down companies daily

There are serious problems here

AND if you are not (FRENCH SPEAKING) first English speaking second

you have NO chance of getting a job

Originally posted by nova
I have been here for nearly a year in Canada's Capital

I can tell you first there aree more than 20,000 people out work here in High Tech

They are closing down companies daily

There are serious problems here

AND if you are not (FRENCH SPEAKING) first English speaking second

you have NO chance of getting a job

Are you sure it's not just the backlash from the Internet Bubble which created an unrealistic High Tech job market (and stock prices) in the first place?
Sorry to hear your situation.There are 4 email addresses for different parts of BC in the web site.

Perhaps you could check out the above sites and see what results you get.I know she has a tenant in her basement who worked in IT in England and he got a job quite quickly - within 3 weeks of arriving in Vancouver. monster.

There is also a contact us button too, perhaps you could apply at all of these sites and see what transpires. please let me know what may be the best way to look for an IT job there.I know my sister will - she will tell you the truth even if its an answer you dont want to hear!!
Here you are -

localhost/thejobstores. To me place does not matter, only I need a job.com/locations

That page has email addresses for all the Job Stores - I would think that Vancouver and Coquitlam might be the most likely, but you could ask all of them.
Thanks much.
Hi ,

I had recently got a first Initial assesment and my interview was waived off.

localhost/sister works at the Job Store in Vancouver.

However, I also know that she said he was very experienced and that if you don't have the qualifications and experience=you will have a tough time of it.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-25 11:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.177391 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum