mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 31|Reply: 0

Thanks in advanceAt what point in the immigration process defined below can a pe

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-5-31 15:45:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
She is from Malaysia he is from Canada.
I am sure if I am wrong someone will correct me!
Originally posted by anyoneknow
Thanks in advance,

At what point in the immigration process defined below can a person apply for a drivers license in British Colombia? I have researched the BC gov't websites and can't get a definitive answer. Both living in BC prior to marriage and will remain in BC.

Family class immigration, from within Canada (BC) a couple just about to get married.

Family class immigration, from within Canada (BC) a couple just about to get married. She is from Malaysia he is from Canada. Both living in BC prior to marriage and will remain in BC.

Can she apply for her license immediately after the marriage ceremony, or does she have to wait until her PR status?

Regards,

Thx for that.Thanks in advance,

At what point in the immigration process defined below can a person apply for a drivers license in British Colombia? I have researched the BC gov't websites and can't get a definitive answer.

Can she apply for her license immediately after the marriage ceremony, or does she have to wait until her PR status?

Regards,[/quote]

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 00:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.166870 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum