Should the applications be signed and dated in blue ink

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-2-20 21:20:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
When I do this work for my clients, I try to do anything and everything I can to make the case go through as quickly as possible (reduce the odds of getting an RFE) and to try to minimize the odds of any particular potential problem turning into an actual problem, even if the odds of that potential problem turning into an actual problem are not that great.htm
Whether this is true of the BCIS or not, as a notary, paralegal and legal secretary who does lots and lots of copying, it is easier to tell an original signature if the signature is in blue ink as the print on the page is in black and when photocopied, the signature appears to be in black ink.

Originally posted by Laougong
Should the applications be signed and dated in blue ink.?

Thanks,
Larry
Your question is not as naïve as it sounds.Any other color voided the signing. I agree, all of the answers to
any of my questions can be answered here,I am sure.

Red pens and/or pencils are usually used in our office for notations and markups of documents and if BCIS uses the same approach to highlight areas of a petition by doing their marking in red, the signature is going to look like a BCIS notation mark rather than an original signature.com/MDUdall/fiancee.

I used black ink and noone was any the wiser.
Although blue is my favorite color, we used black and no problem,

Originally posted by Cypher
As long as it is ink, I don't think it matters what color it is.aol.

Regards
I too used black ink with no problems. If the Consul had any question, he or she could look closely at the paper and likely see the depression/line made as the ballpoint pressed into the paper.htmFilling Out the Form:
The easier it is to read the information on the form the faster the data can be entered.

Regards,
Matthew Udall
Attorney
localhost/members.?

Thanks,
Larry
Hi Larry,
When I send the completed forms to my clients for their signatures, in my letter I always ask them to sign their forms with a blue colored ballpoint pen. Do not use lead pencils.

After just completing the N-400 application, I know that the instructions on that form said to complete and sign in black or blue ink. i remember reading somewhere in the documentation of a form connected to bcis, that only black or blue ink allowed.
nbsp;As long as it is ink, I don't think it matters what color it is. That would mean it would be less likely that the Consul would suspect the signature was a photocopy, faxed or scanned version of the signature.?

Thanks,
Larry

As long as it is ink, I don't think it matters what color it is.

I first formulated this tip (and adjusted my instructions to my clients accordingly) a number of years ago when I first started seeing reports from the Department of State about some Visa Lottery applicants being denied their visas due to the fact that the consul “suspected� that the signature on their lottery entry form was not an original signature. They are too light, smear, and are hard to read.Back when I lived in Hawaii (until 1982), legal documents WERE REQUIRED to be signed in BLUE ink.

it is usual business - not only with bcis - that you must not use red ink for signatures.com/group/China-.
nbsp;
nbsp;As far as applying for the K3 goes, what sort of a site are you looking
nbsp;for? If you have specific question, you can ask them here to get answers
nbsp;as there are enough of us who've gone through the K3 process who might
nbsp;be able to lend a hand.

Good Luck!
Cypherwrote in message news:.
nbsp;
nbsp;Regards

I read info at this site about every night. I concluded that these applicants probably would not have met the same fate if they had simply signed their forms using a blue colored ballpoint pen.exit.

It seemed a logical step to incorporate that same tip into my family based immigration cases.?
Also, Is there a site just for folks applying for K-3 Visas.

Rete

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.173995 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum