sent off medicals and police checks as requested for alan's spousal application

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-7-20 20:50:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
i started ring round for return flight prices and was under pressure to book malaysian as their sale has been extended but going fast, must be booked by feb 17th if anyone interested .
hope this may help someone. i sent an email to the lady named on the letter to oz house in london as getting through on the phone (only open one hour a day) was impossible and got a standard reply that same day saying most questions answered on the website etc.
karen (to be known as virginia when i get to goldcoast!)
That's really helpful of them, I wonder if ythey are as flexible for Skilled Independant (via Adelaide) as we could be in the same boat. and if eligible for specific answer expect to hear in four working days.sent off medicals and police checks as requested for alan's spousal application dec 6th 02.
hope this may help someone.we really needed an extension.(this is one year since police check carried out)we plan to leave for good in aug /sept so this would have meant an expensive break just when we'll be in the middle of house sale/packing etc. so will report back when received. i sent an email to the lady named on the letter to oz house in london as getting through on the phone (only open one hour a day) was impossible and got a standard reply that same day saying most questions answered on the website etc.we really needed an extension.we'd heard it would be approx six weeks turnaround.
karen (to be known as virginia when i get to goldcoast!)

knew i'd seen it recently!the lady did say that three months was the max they'd extend and any more would require a new application (and fee)
karen

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 18:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.188758 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum