Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-2-13 12:40:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
00 ppd each or $25 for all ALL GONE
10. Thanks!

1.00 ppd(stained), Large Fanciful Fannies AIO $7.00 ppd, Large swaddlebees fitted $8.
Thanks for looking.) Left to right.00 ppd 4.) 2 medium drybees pockets.00 ppd each with inserts. We have a dog friendly home.) 4 Medium white Bummis covers $7.00 ppd, Large yellow swaddlebees cover $6.) All large bumkins(light stains) $10.) Large Cow Starbunz cover $12.) 12 infant prefolds(some stained) I would love to sell this as a lot if possible. Only worn a couple times.00 ppd

BUMP, Thanks mamas. Medium Princess and Pea fleece cover $8. . We are no longer using cloth diapers. blue stitching means premiums, dark green means infant sized.00 ppd, Large thirsties fitted(used to be sage green washed it and it turned yellow, couple dots of stains) $6.00 ppd, Large Panda Starbunz cover $12. $10.00 ppd each

8.Everything needs to go.00 plus shipping.00 ppd each BOTH SOLD

11.00 ppd ALL GONE
3. $12.Hey everyone.00 ppd5. Both Gone.
12.00 ppd BOTH SOLD
7.00 ppd, Medium Red Earth originals cover $7.) Left to right.00 ppd, Large Fleece Stacinator $10.00 ppd2. Asking $50.I ask that if you are paying with a credit card you cover your fees please and pay with in 24 hours of asking for my paypal addy. If you think that my prices are to high make me an offer, I will be willing to work with you.

Oh I had no clue.) Left to right.00 plus shipping. Sorry be back shortly with that.) 2 medium thirsties covers, pink tag has started coming un done $6.) Left to right. Large dream eze fitted(stained) $10.

CAn you post measurements of the prefolds?As a general rule, white stitching on Chinese prefolds means they're regulars.9. If you would like better pictures of something just let me know. Large bumkins cover $6.) 26 dyed premium prefolds(some have cream stains) I would love to sell this as a lot if possible. Asking 15.) Both large rumpsters.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-27 08:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.191318 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum